Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irisaussie Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Dad tells daughter 3 love stories, 1 is her mom
    There is a movie about how a dad has a daughter and she wants to know who her mom was. So he tells her about three women he loved and she has to figure out which one is her mom. Prob. Came out in 2008 or 2009.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 08:46 PM

Definitely, Maybe (2008)
    irisaussie Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thanks, you are right!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants space but tells me she is still in love with me. [ 61 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm currently going through a rough stretch. My girlfriend of a year and a half told me two days ago that she still loves me but needs space. The past month was really good for us, no fighting, and just enjoying our time together. Five days before she asked for space she said she...

Daughter love [ 8 Answers ]

I am dating a lovely man who unfornutley has a daughter who is 10yrs old and has a illness that is taking a good toll on her.. The illness is not life threating but it is still not a good one at all.. He does have his daughter a lot and is a great dad. I love his daughter very much also and wish...

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Love stories movies [ 3 Answers ]

Can I find love stories movies including sex actions I don't want to sex movies with no stories? If possible provide me a list of movies in this regard.

View more questions Search