Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gflexie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Does the USA allows triple citizenship?
    I have citizenships of two countries. One by birth and the other by naturalization. I have US green card and would be eligible for citizenship next year. Considering that I already have dual citizenship, do I qualify to hold US citizenship too?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 10:02 PM

It depends... can't answer without full details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Triple point [ 1 Answers ]

At the triple point of water all the three phases of water i.e. solid liquid and gas exist in equilibrium.According to chemical equilibrium "Equilibrium" may be defined as the rate of forward reaction is equal to rate of backward reaction in a chemical reaction. But at the triple point of water...

Triple net lease? Yes or No? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I are looking to open a second office in a very solid location,in a busy medical plaza. We do obstetric ultrasounds and will located near quite a few OB/Gyn offices too. We feel it's a safe move and believe it can be a lucrative one too. Yet the space we are thinking about which we feel...

Triple C. [ 8 Answers ]

I recently ran across an article about the latest thing that Teens are doing it is called Triple c and it is over the counter flu and cold tablet, they take a large amount and I guess get high from it. There has been kids die from this. Has any one heard of this or teens that have tried this I...

401k triple dip [ 1 Answers ]

I worked 4 months in NY 8 months in NJ, lived 6months in NY 6 months in PA. While living in NY I closed out my 401k and paid 20 percent penalty. Do I have to report this as income in all 3 states when filing as well as my federal.

View more questions Search