Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolly210 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2009, 05:59 AM
    Romantic things to say in Spanish?
    Can someone tell me some pet names or really romantic things in Spanish that I can say to my boyfriend please? (please include the translation)
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 4, 2009, 06:20 PM

It depends what you want to say. If you type into Google 'english to spanish translation' and you can choose from heaps of websites. You type in what you want to translate, it shows you the translation and on some websites, you can listen to the translation. Its more romantic if you decide what to say, rather than someone else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spanish citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard if you have some family in Spain that you could apply for citizenship to spain ?:confused:

How to be Romantic? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for one month now, and things are great. I have been with a few and she has been with only one guy. So, it isn't like we are virgins or anything. Well, she is wanting it to be romantic for our first time which I understand completely. I just want some advice on how to be...

I want a romantic way to ask her out. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with this girl for about 1 year and a half we're not officially dating for the simple fact that her family didn't agree on it, so I finally have to ask her out after all this time but I can't think of any romantic ways to do so ,she tells me she wants it to be memorable. I guess is kind...

Not romantic [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years. We have one child together and we each have one from a previous relationship. He has never been romantic even when I have asked him to be. He always has his friends over at our house and never seems to hang out with me and kids. For Valentines day,...

View more questions Search