Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaanu Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 11:26 PM
    I'm 20 and losing my hair HELP!
    I'm only 20 and I'm losing my hair. I really don't know what to do can someone please help me?? :confused:
    Karolina Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Hi Jaanu,

I would start by first checking with your doctor, there are many medical reasons that cause hair to fall out, most of which can be treated.
    alexbabe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 06:59 PM

Hey I was losing my hair too, but I bought a shampoo that's making my hair not fall out as much and it feels thicker. Its call nioxin, they sell it supercuts. It's a bit expensive. Hope this helps
    stylist101 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2009, 10:11 PM

The real question you need to ask yourself is this! Is your hair falling out from the scalp? Or is it simply breaking off in places! If it truly is falling out consider the following things like stress hormones medications diet lack of nutrients and vitamins! If you are having any problems in these areas it very well could be why your losing hair! If its simply breaking mid strand consider the following using salon quality products especially conditioner receiving deep conditioning treatments frequently at salon getting at least a trim every 6 weeks and what color is being used if any! Please don't panic! Losing hair can be normal! If it gets worst see your doctor! Also take good care of your scalp! Healthy scalp equals healthy hair and also promotes hair growth! I recommend scalp benefits by aveda!
    ahmedo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 05:57 PM
    Go check with your doctor and I recommend using Regain for hair loss and take a Hair-Vit
    class09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 11:05 AM
    I'm scared myself when I'm the shower and I wash my hair when I'm done running my finger I have so much hair in my hands I can't even see my hands its really sacry and I don't know what 2 do..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing everything [ 17 Answers ]

Here's the thing, I've been with my girlfriend for about two months now and its been a great time but just recently about a month ago I lost three family members in a strange freak accident. That wasn't all. Now my cousins in a comma, and my parents are about to get divorced after an 18 year...

I'm losing it. [ 9 Answers ]

I love my husband I really do but there are things in our marriage that are killing me. My husband is on SSI and unable to work due to having two different cancers and diabetis. I work an 8 hour day in an office. When I get home I am expected to ALWAYS make dinner. Due to this I expect my...

Losing my greatgrandma [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently lost my great grandma (two days before Thanksgiving) and I'm having trouble accepting it. She the first person that I have lost that I was really close to. I talk about her to my family and friends but nothing seems to settle my emotions down. Anytime I seem to talk about her I...

Losing mr right -what should I do? [ 9 Answers ]

OK this is long question but I think the most detail is the better. I'm 33, and have kids. I work full time with drug users. Back at end of may I got a text from a guy I'd met and fancied the pants off asking me out. At that time I was at the end of my relationship with my ex,the kids dad, 6 yrs...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search