Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zturner Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 05:43 PM
    Murray 36" Mowing Deck Belt Diagram
    I have a 2003 Murray riding mower, model #3-36508, manufactured 08/03. I broke the mowing deck belt and need a diagram in order to be able to install the replacement belt I bought. This deck has three pullies on it and there is one under the engine too.

I found a diagram for one with 4 pulleys, but don't think it will work for me. :(

Thanks,
    Zt
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 09:12 PM

Hi,
    Was just editting graphics on the two 36" decks today. The early one had two belts. The one after it had one.
    Picture attached.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS Parts breakdown at Ordertree.com | Lawn Mower Parts | Emergency Preparedness
    Attached Images

zturner Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crigby View Post
    Hi,
    Was just editting graphics on the two 36" decks today. The early one had two belts. The one after it had one.
    Picture attached.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS Parts breakdown at Ordertree.com | Lawn Mower Parts | Emergency Preparedness
    Thank you very much! This is exactly what I need. {:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Murray Automatic Drive 17 HP 42" Belt Diagram [ 8 Answers ]

I need help bad! I have a 2002 Murray Riding Lawnmower 17 HP 42". I broke a belt and do not know how to put the new one back on. I need a belt diagram for the two belts at the top of the mower, not the deck with the one long belt. The model # 425303x92 I tried to put it back on and no luck. Any...

Poulan 48" Deck Replacement Belt Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a diagram of my Poulan Pro 48" deck to help me in properly replacing the belt?

42" Sears Mower Deck Belt Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears 42 " mower 15.5 HP and need a diagram for Deck belt and drive belt. I've completed the task on first attempt, but when I start the engine with all controls in neutral the mower deck engages and the blades begin turning. Were may have I gone wrong when installing the belts. I Think I...

Murray belt diagram 46" [ 1 Answers ]

I need a belt diagram for a murray riding mower model-465603x92. It's a 2001 I think. It has a 46" deck and a 22 HP Briggs engine. Please help.:D

View more questions Search