Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeny_84 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:32 PM
    How can I make my lips from dark to pink?
    Hello,

My name is Jen and Im from Montreal, Canada and I wanted to know if anyone knows how to make lips from dark brown to pink because for a couple of years my upper lip and on the sides of the bottom lip have gotten so dark and I don't even smoke or drink coffee, I use this lightening skin cream and I use some on the dark areas of my lips but it doesn't seem to work, so can someone please tell me how I Can make my lips pink naturlly? Thanks so much.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 20, 2009, 12:34 PM

Use retin a on your skin ,

Use a little on your lips.. use a little on your nipples..

And Stop smoking( that is if you smoke) ! You will find them pinker and rosier than before !
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 01:04 PM
    I heard people having good results from the Godiva LicoWhite Lip Gloss
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 20, 2009, 01:41 PM

Gosh Anatola has ruined my reputation.. Now no one seems to trust what I say.. every one seems to ignoring my tips... as if it is completely impossible to make use of..

And by the way where is computer geek? He was supposed to test my iP? And then suddenly the thread disappears and so does geek.. he hasn't sent me an email on my id yet !
    That's shady too !

Golden Girl.. have you tried retin a on your lips ? If you have it with you... try it.. for a few days. You don't think that's stupid advice do you ?
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    Gosh Anatola has ruined my reputation .. Now no one seems to trust what I say.. every one seems to ignoring my tips... as if it is completely impossible to make use of..

And by the way where is computer geek? he was sposed to test my iP? and then suddenly the thread dissappears and so does geek.. he hasnt sent me an email on my id yet !
    thats shady too !

Golden Girl .. have you tried retin a on your lips ? if you have it with you ... try it .. for a few days. You dont think thats stupid advice do you ?
    Imgorgeous I still talk to you and read what you have to say, so don't worry about it. I haven't tried lightening my lips yet as I have not completely reached my goal, so I'm waiting until I am able to successfully maintain after I find a real good lightener. I am considering the godiva licowhite, I never thought about using the retin-A because I thought it helps the skin to peel and I unsure if it will give me peeling lips? But, I hope to get some good retin-a or at least the generic brand tretinoine without prescription to help speed the skin lightening, hopefully after the summer because it's too hot over here, like 90-100 degrees F. But, I don't want to lighten my lips too much, only a little bit because I want to keep the deep red in my lips, as I don't want mine's to be pink. So, I'm not Indian... lol, I'm African-American/Cherokee Indian mixed. Did you ever try that Hq formulation yet awhile back?

Aug 22, 2009, 09:33 AM

How about fresh up? Does that work to make lips pink?

Aug 22, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    use retin a on your skin ,

use a little on your lips.. use a little on your nipples..

and Stop smoking( that is if you smoke) ! You will find them pinker and rosier than before !
    Hey Do you know If fresh up works to make lips pink??
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 22, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeny_84 View Post
    Hey Do you know If fresh up works to make lips pink??
    I tried a sample. It didn't work, but other people have said it worked. Try ordering a free sample from the fresh up site
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Maybe it will take more time for it to work, as in a matter of several weeks. Then you'll probably have to reapply a couple of times a week to maintain? Jeny_84 I agrree with Xoxolove for you to order a few samples and ask the company how long it will take to see results.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 12, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    I heard people having good results from the Godiva LicoWhite Lip Gloss
    I purchased two of them. Used it for a couple weeks. NOTHING:(

Sep 12, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    I purchased two of them. Used it for a couple weeks. NOTHING:(
    Same here. I used it for a couple of weeks.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Really? Did you find something that did work for the lips?

Sep 12, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    really? Did you find something that did work for the lips?
    Nope. They don't look as bad anymore anyway. Not because of the samples. My lip color just evened out a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can collagen treatments be used for making lips pink? [ 11 Answers ]

I bought this lip mask called crystal collagen and want to know if it will make my dark lips more pink and less chapped.

How to get lips to pink colour [ 3 Answers ]

My lips are little bit dark. I need my lips to become little bit bright colour. Please give some tips which I can use it by house hold things

Pink lips [ 7 Answers ]

How to get upper dark lips pink? Is honey alone helpful? Will it lead to puffiness

I now have lips that are two shades brown and pink. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 36 Y/O african american male over the past year I have noticed my lips turning lighter a very light shade of pink. I now have lips that are two shades brown and pink. It didn't bother me much until I went to visit family this past summer and my mother and my aunt seemed very concerned. They had...

View more questions Search