Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alabamasunshine Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 07:41 AM
    I don't feel pleasure during sex.
    Well about at month ago I had sex for the very first time, and it was very painful. Me and my boyfriend were on a week vacation so we practiced until it wouldn't hurt so much. I think we had sex about 4 of 5 times, although it didn't hurt so much anymore, he was the only one feeling pleasure.
    Just last night we had sex again, it hurt just a little big going in, but after that I still don't feel good. He tried rubbing my while we were in intercourse and it helped, but the feeling would fade away. The only time I ever orgasm is when he licks my . It don't feel good when he fingers me either. I'v never stuck a vibrator in me (but should I try?)

But I have but a viabrator massager directly on my and if feels amazing. I just wish I could feel like that when we are making love. Should we try using a vibrating ring? Should I see a docotor or sex theripst? What do I do..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 11:30 AM

You just started having sex and you want it all right away, now, now, now. Sex takes practice, just like everything else.

Number one issue is probably the fact that you're obsessed with feeling pleasure, so much so that you're probably not allowing yourself to relax while you're having sex.

Also, the majority of women do not orgasm with penetration, most women can only achieve orgasm through exterior stimulation.

You have to learn what turns you on, experiment, discover your own body. How is your boyfriend supposed to know if you don't?

No, you don't need a sex therapist. Practice makes perfect.

Good luck.
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Aug 10, 2009, 11:35 AM
    The first time my girlfriend and I had sex (we were both virgins) it hurt for her the first three times. She didn't even feel pleasure until about the 7-8th time. Use some KY or something if your not that usually helps a lot or wait until you are incredibly turned on and wet. There is no rush to have sex so fool around with each other for a while then get to it.

Good luck!
    1 lover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Well if using the viabrator feels god you should try it . Maybe you should change things up try new ways and positions. I had the same problem just get really into hm and the sex . But try news was and could use the ring too!
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Aug 10, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Try touching yourself while you have sex. You say it feels good when he does it but it fades, that's because he doesn't know the exact spots to touch, but you do. You should also try different positions. For me, sex is not pleasurable unless my boyfriend is hitting my gspot, and the positions that make it easier to hit the gspot are "doggystyle" and the girl ontop. Try doing those positions and see if it feels any better. Overtime you will learn your body and you will learn what you like and what you don't, just make sure you tell your boyfriend what feels good and what doesn't that way he knows how to help make sex good for you.

Aug 11, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    You just started having sex and you want it all right away, now, now, now. Sex takes practice, just like everything else.

Number one issue is probably the fact that you're obsessed with feeling pleasure, so much so that you're probably not allowing yourself to relax while you're having sex.

Also, the majority of women do not orgasm with penetration, most women can only achieve orgasm through exterior stimulation.

You have to learn what turns you on, experiment, discover your own body. How is your boyfriend supposed to know if you don't?

No, you don't need a sex therapist. Practice makes perfect.

Good luck.
    No its not that I want it all right away... I didn't know if something was wrong because I didn't feel good. And I am totally relaxed.. I was just wondering. Thanks though

Aug 11, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonita-- View Post
    Try touching yourself while you have sex. You say it feels good when he does it but it fades, that's because he doesn't know the exact spots to touch, but you do. You should also try different positions. For me, sex is not pleasurable unless my boyfriend is hitting my gspot, and the positions that make it easier to hit the gspot are "doggystyle" and the girl ontop. Try doing those positions and see if it feels any better. Overtime you will learn your body and you will learn what you like and what you don't, just make sure you tell your boyfriend what feels good and what doesn't that way he knows how to help make sex good for you.
    Wel when he touched me it felt good for a bit, then I did try touching myself... but it don't feel good to me either when I touch myself. We keep trying different positions including doggystyle.. didn't really feel anything. And when I'm ontop.. I don't feel anything at all. But we'll keep trying. Thanks for the suggestions
    lisanewman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 05:31 AM
    To be honest.
    I have the same problem as you, and I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and I'm still with him.
    It's been about 4 months into the relationship and I still don't feel any good about it.
    And we've tried so many positions, and it still doesn't feel goood.
    But most women don't feel pleasure when it comes to sex.
    So don't think you're the odd one out. Just relax, and wait.
    It'll take time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Is it normal not feel pleasure during sex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my name is laura, I do not feel pleasure or pain when having sex.the first time I had sex I was in seveare pain and no pleasure, but I thought it was normal, I was scared.. the second time I felt nothing as if my vigina was numb so I quit. A year passed by with me having no sex at all intill I...

View more questions Search