Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shashai Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Rent and deposit in Ohio
    I just moved to Ohio I got a job and I found an apartment to but I need help with my deposit and first months rent (I got it after that) how can I get help?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2006, 01:45 PM
    Normally no you can't, unless you have a family member or friend that will loan you money. Nromally you will work and save money and have money to make those payments.

You may check with some social service agencies if they offer any help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2006, 03:58 PM
    See if your job will advance you some salary.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2006, 05:05 AM
    Here in Ohio, two organizations known to help with this are Catholic Social Services and Lutheran Social Services.

I have a bigger list for Franklin County. If you're in Franklin County, let me know and I'll post it.

Oct 30, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Here in Ohio, two organizations known to help with this are Catholic Social Services and Lutheran Social Services.

I have a bigger list for Franklin County. If you're in Franklin County, let me know and I'll post it.
    IM IN BUTLER COUNTY
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2006, 04:29 AM
    Attached below is a list I refer to for Franklin County. Hopefully you might find branches or offices in your area. If you cannot find them in your local directy, you might give them a call to ask if they might have a number for an office in your area.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Rental Assistance2.pdf (76.0 KB, 456 views)

Oct 31, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Attached below is a list I refer to for Franklin County. Hopefully you might find branches or offices in your area. If you cannot find them in your local directy, you might give them a call to ask if they might have a number for an office in your area.

If you find something in butler county please send it to me:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rent and deposit refund [ 6 Answers ]

Answered ad in paper for house for rent, talked with landlord later that evening after seeing the house. Met with the landlord and gave her the rent and deposit, being $770.00 cash. Landlord was going out of town the next day so we gave her the money so we could clean and move in small non needed...

Security Deposit & Pre-Paid Rent [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone: I am new to this site & need some advice & thought this would be a great avenue. Here is my dilemma: I had been renting a condo in PA (I live in TX) for almost a year. Since I have not been able to use the unit since March, I was looking to sub-let it. I informed the owner,...

One of Co-Tenants refusing to pay rent and security deposit [ 2 Answers ]

In my house in New Brunswick, NJ, one of my co-tenants is making an extremely unfair demand that would cause 8 of us to suffer unfairly because of that one person. The co-tenant says that if we don't agree to the demand, then she won't pay her security deposit and rent. Do we have to worry...

View more questions Search