Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubisingh Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 10:59 PM
    print 3x3 photo
    I recently purchased a personalized photo cube. But the size of the photos whose fits in this frame is 3x3. But I did not find any one single shop who print this size of photo. This is my husband's B'Day gift.
    So please suggest me from where I can print this size of photo? I am located in Phoenix.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 11:05 PM

Perhaps searching for an online print shop?

You can upload your photo, pick the size, and have them ship it to you.

Hope I helped.

Sarah
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 11:06 PM
    Here is one site: Snapfish: Help:Product Pricing

I don't think they have 3x3 however they have other great photo ideas if your willing to change your mind...

Sarah
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Jul 30, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rubisingh View Post
    I recently purchased a personalized photo cube. but the size of the photos whose fits in this frame is 3x3. but i did not find any one single shop who print this size of photo. This is my husband's B'Day gift.
    So please suggest me from where i can print this size of photo ?? I am located in Phoenix.
    I don't know of any place where you can specify a print size of 3x3" - the smallest I have seen square print sizes offered is 5x5".

What you can do is make a template on a 4x6 print with a 3x3 square, and then copy the prints you want into the template, enlarging or shrinking as necessary to get the 3x3 square to show the part of the image you want to display in your gift cube. Then get a 4x6 print and trim to 3x3. With a little extra work you can even make 2 3x3 squares in one 4x6 print.

Do you have Photoshop Elements? It often comes bundled with a digital camera.

What make/model of camera do you have? Do you always take photos in the maximum file size setting?

If you want, click reply and upload one of the photos you want to include by clicking on the image icon (looks like a mountain in a yellow sky) and browsing to the image. I'll make you a template you can open in Elements and add a second photo.

4x6 prints are always the best value prints - you will always pay more for any other print size anyway!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can print spreadsheets, but I can't print images or text. [ 2 Answers ]

Anytime I try to print a spreadsheet it works. But when I try to print anything else it comes out blurry. What could be causing this?

How to print date on photo taken by digital camera [ 4 Answers ]

I have two digital cameras, one Panasonic and one Casio. Both have "DPOF" option to put time stamp on pictures. I specify "on" to print the date on the pictures, but to no avail. What do I miss?

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

3d photo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pictue in 3d of an eagle landing on a branch ==how are these made

View more questions Search