Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DahnasBubbles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 05:21 AM
    Need help identifying a song!
    I've had a song stuck in my head for about a month now and I've searched Google a dozen times, I've watched CMT Canada five times a day to see if I hear it again but nothing, as you've probably guessed it's a country song. I know a bit of the lyrics, but not much:

- I'm not going to stand here
    - And watch you go down

It played in fairly heavy rotation on CMT WakeUp (at 6 am in Saskatchewan Canada, possibly another time somewhere else).

It was a male singer maybe late 20s early 30s, if I could remember his name I'd know the song because I recognize it it's fairly popular.

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me!

Dahnalynn
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2006, 06:24 AM
    By Doc Walter, called Forgive Me ;)
    Full Lyrics here.
    DahnasBubbles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 10:13 AM
    You are my hero RickJ! I was going crazy trying to figure out what it was!

Dahna

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying specific heat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering what's the specific heat of water in liquid phase? :confused:

Help identifying a plant... [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that it might be an African Euphorbia of some kind. Is that right? (the leaves are flat, not bulbous) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3012/cactus4cb.jpg

Identifying jumper pin [ 3 Answers ]

Someone posted that their floppy drive was recognized but when trying to use, it says to insert floppy. I have the same problem and it was suggested to "remove CMOS jumper pin from Motherboard. I've never done this. Can someone please tell me where this is located or where an image might be...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search