Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crittervickie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Pull string for a troy bilt TB90BC
    How do u replace a starter string on a troy bilt TB90BC trimmer?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 09:14 AM

Hi,
    If this one has the "Easy Start" or whatever feature, then it is an unitized assembly. It is not worth trying in a different way. You will probably "pull your hair out" and still fail.
    Manual should be at OwnerIQ: Product user manuals, help, forums tips and tutorials. just follow the menu progression on the left.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Jul 16, 2009, 09:55 AM

I don't need the operators manual I need a repair manual all that site gives is operator. Please someone help me I'm getting over grown with weeds there already 4 foot tall
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 10:17 AM

Hi,
    There is no service manual freely available, that I know of. I learned about lots of brands by the parts breakdowns. You can get to them through various dealers or distributors that allow you to go to the ARI site through their site. An example:
    http://www.milacalawn.com/parts.asp
    Peace,
    Clarke

Jul 16, 2009, 10:43 AM

Well thanks but its been a waste of time ill just take it to a shop since no one can explain how to fix it on here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy-bilt recoil string broke off [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a pull string on the recoil starter for a troy bilt pony garden tiller. And can't get the string to thread into the tie-off hole. Need help:confused:

Replacing a pull cord on a Troy Bilt 6.5 [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to replace a pull cord on a tryo bit 6.5. It totally broke off and I am nervous about replacing it but my grass needs mowed bad.:confused:

Replacing a pull cord on a Troy Bilt 6.5 [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to replace a pull cord on a tryo bit 6.5. It totally broke off and O am nervous about replacing it but my grass needs mowed bad.

View more questions Search