Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SonnyG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Rain Dial RD 600 Sprinkler System Wiring
    I recently bought a house with this sprinkler system. The transformer 2 wires are connected to the 24 VA and the colored sprinkler wires are connected. The main source of
    Power has been disconnected. Where should I connect the power wires?:confused:

<moved from Lawn & Garden>
    xsinghb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 02:16 PM
    The transformer 2 wires are connected to the 24 VA and the colored sprinkler wires are connected. The main source of
    Power has been disconnected. Where should I connect the power wires?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bouht a house with this type of sprinkler system. The system was shut down before the winter and we are ready to get it running again. How do you get this system up and running after a winter shut down. Thanks for whatever help you can give.:)

Rain Dial Lawn Watering Pop-Ups [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Rain Dial (James Hardie Irrigation for Models RD-600, RD-900, RD-1200) home lawn irrigation system for the front and back yard. There are 3 Program phases: A,B and C). I have everything set up on the A Phase: 1. Front lawn watering 2. Back yard watering 3. Dripper system for...

Sprinkler System [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had posted this early and no body respond please give some advise,We moved to a new house, the sprinkler system works fine but looks like the pressure is too high, when the sprinkler for a particular zoon is on the water is evaporating is there any way that I can adjust the pressure.

Sprinkler System [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We moved to a new house, the sprinkler system works fine but looks like the pressure is too high, when the sprinkler for a particular zoon is on the water is evaporating is there any way that I can adjust the pressure.

Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

My sprinkler system here in SW Florida is two years old. There are 5 programmable zones. However, lately whenever zones 1, 2, 3 or 4 are programmed ON, Zone 5 comes on (sympathetically?). An irrigation company has come 3 times to make repairs, but has been unsuccessful each time. They gave up and...

View more questions Search