Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeybabyboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 11:04 PM
    Get my boyfriend to notice me
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating 6 months and I feel like he is not in love with me like he says he is. Me and him are so happy but we don't have those moments like we used to what do I do?:( I miss the moments we used to together but ever since he has been hanging out with his friends the more we grow apart. I love him with all my heart I mean I am in love with him but he don't seem to notice how much I really do love him. How do I get him to notice me
    thora Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 11:11 PM

Talk it out, communication is a big part of any relationship.

Good luck
    Silvertonez Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Jun 27, 2009, 02:50 AM

You definitely do need to talk to him about how you feel. Ask him how he'd feel if you guys were to break up. Don't accuse him of anything wrong, but maybe suggest doing something together - something you know he enjoys and just keep it to the two of you. He may have just grown accustomed to the relationship now, and despite loving you he's needing his own space.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 06:45 AM

The honeymoon period is over, now is when a relationship gets tough. You two were attached so much because the relationship was new, now you are comfortable with each other. You both need to have outside lives, when he goes out with his friends, you do something too. Don't sit at home, it only makes you resent him and causes friction in the relationship
    321543 Posts: 72, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2009, 07:35 AM

First Know the difference between Love and Lust. Take it from there. Love is a really LARGE word that is often mistaken for many feelings. Anybody who reads this please don't take this in the wrong way but:
    Would you give your life up at the drop of a dime, and sacrifice all you had, with out complaint, question, or a second thought? With out feelings of resentment of anger or any of those type of feelings?( This doesn't necessarily mean dieing)Trust me Unless you are saving someone else life, it is harder to live. That is Natures divine plan.
    Would Your Partner do the same? Then you are ready to travel the path of love and discover what lays ahead to be discovered. Because Life is full of surprises. Great moments , sick moments , times of hardships, decisions that have to be made under moments that will forever change your way of lives. Will that love last through out the rest of the voyage and into Eternity
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 09:27 AM

I think your so emotionally invested into him, you have forgotten what you did for fun before you hooked up.

You have to make some adjustments, and give each other space to grow, so the relationship can grow. Or else you choke it to death, and then its over with.

Relax, and make some adjustments, and be responsible for your own happiness, as that not his job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give a 30 day notice then 4 days later served with a 3 day vacate notice [ 6 Answers ]

I was served with a 30 day notice for a termination of Lease on June 9th. By my landlord for late payments. Then on June 15th I was served with a notice to pay or vacate with in 3 days by my landlord. Can he do this? I am not even a month late on this months rent.

Serving a live-in boyfriend 30 day notice [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this forum, so if this has been answered before, I apologize. Also I want to say Thank You for having such a forum, it's fantastic! I read some answers about "Evicting a boyfriend" and got one of my questions answered. I know now that even though my boyfriend has lived with me for...

View more questions Search