Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bcsei need to k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:07 AM
    My Girlfriend pushes me away when trying to make love
    [F] My Girlfriend pushes my hands away as I try to make love to her at night. She is sleeping when I wake up in the middle of the night trying to make love to her, but she pushes my hands away and says oh honey, or let me sleep, but when I ask her in the morning she says she doesn't remember that she did anything like that... This has been going on for a while like 6months now.... what does this mean? is she having another affair? or just don't want to be with me anymore?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2009, 07:16 AM

The fact that she is sleeping and your trying to have sex with her. Might be the problem here. It almost is like your forcing yourself on someone when they are sleeping. Not really nice. Pushing your hands away, well. Probably defending herself.

Is she having an affair, I doubt it. There are other times to make love besides the times she is sleeping.

Oh and how long have you been together?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2009, 07:19 AM

It means you should try to court her when she is awake.

As much as I like sex, I get pretty darn p*ssed being woken uo for it when I'm tired.

If she still rejects your advances when she is awake then you need to sit down and have a talk to her about what both your needs are.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 07:22 AM

I do the same thing.

My husband was VERY frustrated at first, until I pointed out that I LIKE sleep, and that he had SIX HOURS to make love to me BEFORE I went to bed and after I got home from work.

Try not waking her up for sex to start with.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 07:27 AM

It means just what everyone else says. Try the same things when she is awake. I'm sure you'll get far better results. If she does the same thing then, then it's OK to worry. For now, I wouldn't think anything of it except that she is tired. We gals need our beauty sleep. =)
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jun 23, 2009, 07:31 AM

Don't try having sex with her when she is sleeping. It's Obvious she is tired. Why aren't you trying when she is awake?
    Bcsei need to k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    The fact that she is sleeping and your trying to have sex with her. Might be the problem here. It almost is like your forcing yourself on someone when they are sleeping. Not really nice. Pushing your hands away, well. Probably defending herself.

Is she having an affair, I doubt it. There are other times to make love besides the times she is sleeping.

Oh and how long have you been together?
    I've been with her for three years, OK let me explain further. She only wants to make love either on a Friday or Saturday, rarely both days. During the week we do not make love cause she is just too busy, with her kids, she has three. So I try waking her up that is the only time we are totally alone... I try taking her out to diner, movies etc.. But she refuses she claims she has too much to do, not enough time...
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 02:51 PM

This is one of the many reasons my husbnad and I almost divorced last year.

NO girl wants to wake up to sex (unless she specifically says 'go for it' or 'i would enjoy it)
    It always made me feel voilated and befouled and its especially bad when its someone you trust and love

You make love on fridays or saterdays. This sounds GREAT. So many couples don't have sex once a month, let alone once a week.

TALK to her. Explain your feelings.

And if all else fails, you still have masturbation.

But it seems to me that your expecting more than her sex drive can offer.

Good luck
    gabriela_dc Posts: 17, Reputation: 6

Jun 23, 2009, 03:15 PM

Yes she is trying to sleep. She can't get in the mood in 2 seconds after she's dozing.You should surprise her in the daytime when she's in the kitchen or shower.goodluck
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 03:19 PM

If she has too much to do, then help her with her duties.

No woman is truly in the mood if she's thinking of all the OTHER things that need to get done.

Do her dishes. Watch her kids. Scrub her bathroom. Do ANY housework WITHOUT the idea that it's going to get you a reward in the form of sex.

Bet she's less tired and has fewer things to do if you help out with stuff.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 03:31 PM

Had to spread the rep Synn. Well said.

Most men think that the way to a woman's heart is flowers or jewelry, but really, wash the dishes, make dinner, pick up the kids from school, that's what get's most women hot.

If I'm working my arse off all day to run the house, take care of the kids etc. etc. and I finally fall asleep only to have my man wake me up because he's horny, not good.

You're lucky she just pushes you away, I'd kick you! ;)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 07:36 PM

Sorry but what you are doing is called RAPE in any civilised country.

Have sex when she is awake or masturbate when she is asleep-if you have to.

But do not anytime attempt to convince us or yourself that what you are doing is consensual-IT IS NOT!
    fitnesschick198 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 03:09 PM
    So true I concur with the above statement, maybe you should help her so she will have some energy left at the end of the day, it takes too... think of her needs as well
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Please look at the date of threads before you respond.. this thread was last responded to 4 years ago... and the tread originator only ever had 2 posts. Its unlikely they will ever see the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He has a girlfriend, but loves me.but pushes me [ 20 Answers ]

I've been hanging out with this guy that I used to date about 3 weeks ago for about a month. At my 18th birthday 3 weeks ago, he got drunk and madeout with two of my friends and didn't understand why I was so upset. Also when he was drunk, he would push me into walls, refridgeraters, counters and...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ways on make me want to make love more [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes...

Ex girlfriend tried to make contact AGAIN! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, for those that remember I had a post the other week about my ex contacting me and now she has again... well tried to. I'm 21 she is 18. She broke up with me in early January after we had been together for 1 1/2 years. I have kept No Contact since. About 3 weeks later she had sent me a...

View more questions Search