Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wt10rab Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 08:22 AM
    Retail pricing

Can you put a higher price over a lower price
    wt10rab Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 08:24 AM

In a retail store, can the retailer put a higher priced ticket over a preprinted lower price.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2009, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wt10rab View Post
    Can you put a higher price over a lower price

This should have its own thread. And, no, the seller can ask any price he/she wants. The price can be marked up, down or, for that matter, sideways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail law and pricing (In England) [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, my first question here... Im curious, and can't find any answers on wiki or Google... to do with the laws regarding the pricing of an item. Ill give you an example; A bottle of beer in my shop is priced at £2 but it scans through my register at £2.10... now is it the LAW that I have...

Sq. Ft. Pricing. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to get some idea of how much people are charging by the sqare ft. for interior painting. I just need a average price. The square footage is about 3500 with some small drywall repair and we might want to change the color so we need price for priming as well. It is all wall with 20...

Retail pricing law [ 10 Answers ]

Is retailer responsible for their error? Is them making a mistake acceptable? Is it legal to be quoted a price on an item and then be charged a higher price at checkout register?

Help With Pricing [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about starting a cleaning business. Cleaning empty apartments and real estate houses. I'm not sure how to price these jobs and wondered if anyone could offer any information? Many thanks,

View more questions Search