Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michelle28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Sample Early termination letter on Probation
    I need a sample copy of an early termination letter for probation, I have completed 3 and half years of my probation for a misdeanor immigration matter. I have fulfilled all my obligations. I need to write a letter to the Judge requesting for early termination.

Thank you

Michelle
    felonouschick Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 14, 2009, 01:23 PM

Your probation officer is the one that usually summits that to the court. If you have to write something on your own behalf, just state what ever good you've done and why you should be released early from probation. Or you can always ask the attorney that handled your case to help out.
    ymedd_ls Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 08:00 AM
    You can find samples on line I can also e-Mail one that I found to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a Probation letter to stop probation early [ 20 Answers ]

I have been on probation for a long time. I have done everything proper met all appointments and paid all fee's. I'm presently on un supervised probation but my probation will not end until October 09. I'm 70 years old and would like to travel but can't. I'm also blind and this puts a real burden...

Sample letter of release of probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have done all that was ask of me by the court and po office. But now I need to write a letter to the judge, requesting early release for my probation. I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into a letter. Any ideas? Also does anyone know anything about SIS. Like how they work, will my charges...

Sample letter for early release from probation [ 1 Answers ]

Need sample letter fro early release from probation

Early Termination Probation [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for a low risk sex offender being released from probation early?

Oklahoma lease termination - sample letter [ 1 Answers ]

Situation: 4 monthes left on a least. Will be paying mortgage payments on another residance as of August first. Lease considers that if the residance is not lived in for five years it is considered abandoned. This is the letter I would like to give to the landlord, and wanted critiques and...

View more questions Search