Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocker1400 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 03:19 PM
    I miss her so much it hurts
    Hello, I've never posted here before, but I need to help from somewhere. I have known my best friend, Misty, since the 5th grade. We started going out in high school, and became closer than ever. We know each other better than our own families. After dating for almost two years, she decided to break up. I didn't like it, but she said that before our relationship went any further, she needed to see other people. It was our first relationship for both of us, and she said she wanted to make sure that what we had was the real thing, or she would be wondering for the rest of her life. She said that she was afraid if we stayed together, the curiosity would drive her to cheating down the road. The plan was to get back together after we tested the waters a little with other people. We wanted to get married some day. We stayed best friends, and it was only a week before we wound up kissing in her driveway again. We couldn't resist. From then on we were together behind closed doors, but just best friends in the public eye. We knew it would have to end when one of us found someone else. Now we are in college (I came to Montana, she stayed in the area) and we still love each other. Shortly after college started, she started dating another man. I was devastated, but the relationship only lasted three weeks. She said she couldn't help but compare him to me, and that I blew him out of the water, but she still says she's not ready to get back together yet. I don't know what to do with myself. I miss her so much it hurts. It has thrown me into a depression that is affecting my schoolwork and my friendships. To make it worse, I went home last weekend to visit, and we ended up sleeping together. We didn't plan on resuming any kind of secret relationship again, but it happened anyway. That will only make it hurt more because she is still not ready to start dating me again. I would just let go and see others, but we still love each other and talk about marriage. This is driving me insane. Please, any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 11, 2006, 04:13 PM
    First I want to say that I understand her point of view of trying to the test the waters. I think both of you need to test the waters a bit, and especially you. You need to just go out and have fun and try and keep your mind off this subject. It would really help if you just tried to go out and meet different women. You don't have to do anything, just socialize. One you won't feel like you are getting left behind in the relationship, and two it might open your eyes on how she is feeling. In the end though, it is going to come down to this. She needs to make a choice, you obviously want to be in a relationship and she doesn't. Now I know you love her, and I wouldn't see a problem in you giving her more time, and waiting for her if you love her that much. However, I would advise you just come out and tell her how you are feeling. Just explain that the separation is killing you and you want to be together. But before you do anything, I think you need to go out and socialize. You need to go to parties and just take it easy. It should help clear your mind and give you a new perspective. And if you end up feeling the same way, which is fine, however you then need to make a deciscion. Do you agree to give her more time or do you make an ultamatium and say it's now or never? This is a very important one to make, and it will drastically change the course of the relationship, but it will stop this helplessness that you feel, and you won't feel so depressed. I can't make the choice for you, but honestly it comes down to that. Either you give her more time or you can't stand being without her and make her make a choice. Good luck and reply if you need more help.
    Knowledgefinder Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2006, 12:04 AM
    It's good that you're being patient and allowing her to sort through her feelings, but I see a problem here. She is twisting you all up inside by not only seeing other people, but seeing you intimately at the same time.

If she wants to be with you, then she needs to stay with you. Right now she is probably making you feel like a yo-yo. Perhaps she may not be doing this on purpose, but it's making the hurt much worse for you because of it.

You have to take some control here and let her know what this is doing to you. If you want to respect the fact that she wants to test the waters, fine. Let her know that, but don't allow her to be with you at the same time.

Why? Because she'll get used to this pattern and she will more than likely fall into the habit of wanting her cake and eating it too, if you know what I mean. In her mind, you'll be her partner in crime for this because in a sense, you'll be allowing her to have that cake and eat it too.

You need to be able to draw a line here for yourself, regardless if she doesn't want you setting the scene up. It seems like she's been setting the scene and the pace for both of you for some time now. You need to set your own pace and scene now. She can't keep doing this to you so you've got to step in and set some blocks up. She either wants to be with you or she doesn't. She needs to make up her mind simply for the fact that you know what you want already, and it's her.

You don't have to hit the highway and tell her your leaving, but you need to at least cut the relationship to nothing more than friends if she can't figure out what she wants from you. She can't be allowing you to take two steps forward and then make you go two steps back all the time like this.

If she wants to test the waters, let her if you're fine with it, but she needs to keep her hands off you if she is going to do that simply for the fact that you know what you want and it is her. If you were not attached to her completely, then allowing her to do the yo-yo affect on you would be no problem. But you love this girl, so it's a problem. Tell her to stop messing with your emotions and that you'll be ready and waiting for her if she decides that she wants to be with you and only you. Otherwise, don't give into her responses toward you unless it is to react to her as a friend, and only a friend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 07:40 AM
    What would be her incentive to dating you when you are already there. She has the best of both worlds in that she can see who she wants and when and if there is no one else she still has you. She knows how you feel and I suspect she knows exactly what she is doing to you. This is not respect nor is it a healthy relationship. Trust me she has moved on and has you as plan 2. Sooner or later you will have to realise that you need to move on and get over her and have a life of your own without her. If you will be together in the future ,who can say but you will surely hate yourself when she finds someone else, and gives you the DEAR JOHN routine. Take back control of your own life. If she loved you as you loved her you would be together and not friends with benefits.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker1400
    Hello, I've never posted here before, but I need to help from somewhere. I have known my best friend, Misty, since the 5th grade. We started going out in high school, and became closer than ever. We know each other better than our own families. After dating for almost two years, she decided to break up. I didn't like it, but she said that before our relationship went any further, she needed to see other people.
    To her that means something was missing from this relationship.

It was our first relationship for both of us, and she said she wanted to make sure that what we had was the real thing, or she would be wondering for the rest of her life. She said that she was afraid if we stayed together, the curiosity would drive her to cheating down the road.
    So by her logic it’s okay to break up with you and “cheat” with you full knowledge and support. That let’s her off the hook completely while making her out to be “the good guy.”

The plan was to get back together after we tested the waters a little with other people.
    That was your plan. That was not her plan. She may have told you that was her plan too to either string you along or continue using you as a back up plan.

We wanted to get married some day.
    You wanted to get married some day.

We stayed best friends, and it was only a week before we wound up kissing in her driveway again.
    You stayed best friends. She moved on. You were at the right place at the right time for the kiss.

We couldn't resist.
    You couldn’t resist. You are also now making excuses for her.

From then on we were together behind closed doors, but just best friends in the public eye.
    She moved you from boyfriend to “the other guy.” That’s a huge backwards step. She’s stringing you along and doesn’t come off looking like a slut for doing it because you’ve agreed to the secrecy. This is strange to me because it almost sounds like she’s cheating on you….with you. Very strange behavior. You’re a back up plan.

We knew it would have to end when one of us found someone else.
    The fact that you somehow agreed to that is not helping you. You’re only being strung along which is building her confidence and killing yours. This happened because of you inexperience with dealing with the break up but you’ve got to let go all ties. Now and in the future with any other break ups.

……we still love each other.
    You still love her.

Shortly after college started, she started dating another man. I was devastated, but the relationship only lasted three weeks. She said she couldn't help but compare him to me, and that I blew him out of the water,
    I bet she’s dated several guys. She just told about this one. By telling you that you blew him out of the water she is string you along. She’s toying with you. She doesn’t respect you to be doing this to you.

but she still says she's not ready to get back together yet.
    I hate to say this but she’s not coming back. She’s already gone.

I don't know what to do with myself. I miss her so much it hurts. It has thrown me into a depression that is affecting my schoolwork and my friendships.
    I know what your going through. I don’t know if you can take the semester off but if you can do it. I wouldn’t normally recommend that but this being your first break up you’ve never felt these feelings. They are all new to you. I’m here to tell that you will get over it and you get better. That being said the first thing you’ve got to do is quit and I mean QUIT talking to this woman. Period. No excuses. Second, I recommend that you get a gym membership or find something physical to do. Set some short term goals that you can concentrate on and work towards them.

To make it worse, I went home last weekend to visit, and we ended up sleeping together. We didn't plan on resuming any kind of secret relationship again, but it happened anyways.
    Please quit doing this. She’s using you. She’s getting the best of both worlds. Sex and no commitment. It costs her nothing emotionally while it costs you everything. Actually it’s putting you in emotional debt.

That will only make it hurt more because she is still not ready to start dating me again.
    She is never going to be ready. It’s over.

I would just let go and see others, but we still love each other and talk about marriage. This is driving me insane. Please, any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    You still love her. Quit saying and telling yourself this is all “we.” It’s you. I can’t imagine how you can talk about marriage with the same woman who also tells you she’s going to hook up with other guys. How is that even remotely healthy? I know your going to be tempted to ignore this but believe me if you ever want this woman in your life you’ve got to stop talking to her. You’ve certainly got to stop sleeping with her. Your going to be tempted to ignore this because of you age and inexperience but trust me. I can tell you, you’re going to get good, positive and consistent advice on this board. Think about that before you follow your emotions. Follow the advice here and begin healing your heart, you mind, your soul, and start living life for YOU, not for we and never for her.

Oct 12, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Thank you for all the responses. You have helped me to think about what is going on. I find it so hard to believe that she might be telling me that she loves me just to keep me as a backup. That's not like her at all. But maybe she is fooling herself as well as me. As for breaking off contact with her, that's not really possible. She is my best friend, and I don't have too many to begin with. Even if I did, we hang out in the same crowd, so we would always be near each other (I'm transferring back to the same college for the spring semester. Not just for her, but because that is where all my friends are and I'm not happy here). In fact, some of my friends are coming this weekend to visit, including Misty. I think that will be the time to tell her that if she wants me, then she will have to be with me in a relationship. Otherwise we will just have to be friends. That will really hurt, but I don't see what else there is to do. I'm already heartbroken and depressed as it is. If she answers that we will just have to be friends, I don't know what I will do. I don't have any friends here in Montana, and whenever either me or Misty had a problem, we would always go to each other. Now I don't know who to talk to. I scheduled a counseling appointment for next week, hopefully that will give me some help. I have nine weeks till I transfer, I just have to find a way to keep my mind occupied till then. Thanks again.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 03:19 PM
    Thank you for all the responses. You have helped me to think about what is going on. I find it so hard to believe that she might be telling me that she loves me just to keep me as a backup. That's not like her at all.
    Are you F-ing kidding me? That’s not like her? Your right. It’s not LIKE her. It IS her. She’s using you. You are making excuses for her. She’s dumped you, She’s seeing other people, she’s sleeping with you, she’s gotten you to agree to lie about and your going to tell me that’s not like her to use somebody? Your flat out wrong. The worst part is I told you in my last post you were going to be tempted to ignore this. If your going to get better it starts now and starts with you.

But maybe she is fooling herself as well as me.
    The only person fooling themselves is you. She’ in complete control of her life and yours. She is not the person you’ve made her out to be in your mind.

As for breaking off contact with her, that's not really possible.
    Yes it is. To say anything else is an excuse.

She is my best friend,
    That’s your best friend? Your best friend lies to you and tells you to lie about the kind of person you are, and you do, and that’s your best friend? I’ve got news for you, your best friend is a horrible human being. Your best friend does not share the same feelings of friendship back to you that you share for her.

… and I don't have too many to begin with. Even if I did, we hang out in the same crowd, so we would always be near each other (I'm transferring back to the same college for the spring semester.
    Hang out with new people. Tell your friends that you’ve known this girl for all these years and you’ve lost yourself and now your on a journey to find yourself so you can’t be around her. Your actual friends will understand. If anybody else laughs at you for it then I guess there not your friends either.

Not just for her, but because that is where all my friends are and I'm not happy here). In fact, some of my friends are coming this weekend to visit, including Misty.
    Oh brother.

I think that will be the time to tell her that if she wants me, then she will have to be with me in a relationship.
    She has already expressed this to you. She told you this when she broke up with you. She doesn’t want you. But if you want to feel even worse about yourself, you just follow through with this plan.

Otherwise we will just have to be friends.
    Some friend. I wouldn’t want her as my friend and I don’t even know her.

That will really hurt, but I don't see what else there is to do.
    Really? Read my first post. Tal told you what to do. Rocker told you what to do. Knowledge told you what to do. I told you what to do. Find the consistencies and follow them. Others will offer ideas. Follow what is consistent.

Again, I told you, you were going to ignore this. I’ll give you credit though. You came back to the answers. Some people don’t. You did. Your at least searching because you know what you doing isn’t working. I’m telling you start following the advice here. We are all older, wiser, experienced, and most of all we have been in your spot.

I'm already heartbroken and depressed as it is. If she answers that we will just have to be friends, I don't know what I will do.
    Her answer is that you will be friends. She’s actually already told you this several times.
    I don’t think you’ve been listening.

I don't have any friends here in Montana,
    Give yourself a break. You just moved there. You’ll make friends. There have to be clubs or organizations you can join. I’m telling you also to start working out. It relieves stress.

and whenever either me or Misty had a problem, we would always go to each other. Now I don't know who to talk to.
    Talk to us. I bet you’ll get better advice here then from Misty.

I scheduled a counseling appointment for next week, hopefully that will give me some help.
    Good. I bet your counselor has heard this story before so hopefully he or she has some good advice.
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Oct 12, 2006, 03:37 PM
    Thank you for all the responses. You have helped me to think about what is going on. I find it so hard to believe that she might be telling me that she loves me just to keep me as a backup.

Think of it this way. She knows your "husband material" and so she is being pragmatic to not "burn her hut" while she goes out into the world to experiement with Tom, Jim and Harry.

That's not like her at all.
    You are in denial and also confused.

Wake up.

You do not know her,

If you did you would not be here asking us questions.

But maybe she is fooling herself.
    Not one bit.

She bloody knows what she is doing.

She just does not want to feel like a slut/whore/bad guy.

So she does everything mentally and physically possible to make sure she never gets the blame and YOU help her to do that.

In other words she feels somewhat guilty and does not want to deal with that so she adapts and makes sure that you help her to not "feel so bad"

as well as me.
    You are confused by mixed signals of course you would be fooled.

As for breaking off contact with her, that's not really possible. She is my best friend.
    LIES

You are lying to yourself.

The emotions you feel are the same that a batterd wife feels when she stays in a marriage with her jobless, whiskey drinking, woman beating husband.

and I don't have too many to begin with.
    EXACTLY.

That is why you take crap, because you do not have backup friends.

YOU ARE SOOOO EMOTIOANLY POOR you are afraid to loose old friends.

You are here now because you are alone without other sensible voices contributing to your well being.

That is why your user-girl can afford to be the way she is.

You are her backup and you are isolated.

One of the tricks to seduction is, FYI, to isolate or choose isolated victims.

Even if I did, we hang out in the same crowd, so we would always be near each other (I'm transferring back to the same college for the spring semester. Not just for her, but because that is where all my friends are and I'm not happy here).
    RUBISH!!

Be a MAN !

Certain "primitive" tribes force a young man out of the village into the "wilderness" with his bare hands to survive for months on his own before he is allowed to come back home. When he does he is seen as a man. If he doesn't he is dead because some animal would have probably killed and ate him.

You have to be able to deal with isolation on your own and find ways to survive in the wilderness outside of your comfort zone.

Just because we live in modern houses made of concrete does not mean our primal survival skills are somehow negated.

Wake up my friend... We are still in the jungles, this one is made of concrete.

Same rules, different hazzards.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Dude - lots of grea tanswers here.

See - you're her doormat. Grow up - leave her alone. Do not talk wit hher.

She can't have you - be the prize - not the doormat.

She is WALKING ALL OVER YOU. Get a life - be busy wit hschool!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 04:14 PM
    This girl is using you and walking all over you man and the sooner you realise it and stop it form happening to better.
    Stop making excuses for her.

She isn't what you think she is.

Time to move on. It will be hard but we can help you through it.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Right now, under the circumstances, I'd just lay low and play it cool. Don't fret about or pressure her for a commitment to a future with you. It sounds like there's some interest on her part but she feels like she needs some space right now. Give it to her and take some for yourself as well. Things may work out or they may not. Obsessing about it is the worst thing you can do. Get on with your life and concentrate on your studies. Meet and date other people. Test the waters yourself, just like she says she wants to do. Only then will you know whether it's truly meant to be or not.

Oct 12, 2006, 08:25 PM
    Thanks s_cianci. I think your answer is a good one. I'm not going to try to pressure her into anything, as hard as it will be not to. Your answer recognizes that there is interest coming from both sides. I know you other guys are trying to help, but you're trying to tell me that I don't know the woman that I have known for 8 years. If she didn't care about me then why we would still talk and visit each other? I know that I am being a little bit of a doormat here, but I have a lot of other stresses I am trying to get worked out in my life right now as well. I'm in a new place with no friends and a new school. The last thing I need to do right now is cut off contact with my best friend. We are going to have to stop any kind of physical relationship we have for now, but we will keep the friendship. I just hope that she will still be able to miss be enough to realize what we had when we are still close friends. It's so hard to try to look at other girls that way when I'm still so in love with her, but I'll have to try. I think it's the only way to get myself out of this submissive position and to have her see what we had.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 09:46 PM
    I just hope that she will still be able to miss be enought to realize what we had when we are still close friends.
    She won't!

So what happens when she finds another guy and starts dating and hanging with him? Where does that leave you?

I thought I knew everythingthere was about my ex. I knew her for 10 years.. From the age of 13. Nup, I didn't. She left me when I never thought it would happen.
    I hoped we could be friends. Can't happen.

You like cianci post because it tells you what you want to hear. That she still has feelings for you. Well of course she is going to have some sort of feelings for you unless she is a heartless *****. But all this other stuff she is feeding you about stillwanting you around etc etc. is just to make you feel better and her less guilt.

Trust me here man. I have been in your exact shoes. The same place. Read my first thread.

I held on to all these false hopes too. It prolongs the pain.

I'm not saying she is gone for good. No one knows that. But right now she is. You need to go it alone for a while. Sticking around and hanging with her isn't going to help you cause.
    I know from expereince.

Good luck! It sounds like you have already made your decision though!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 09:50 PM
    What's that saying

"if you love someone set them free, if they come back she's yours to keep, if not she was never meant to be".

Corny, but in a lot of ways true.

You need to let her go. Its your best hope sadly!
    LucyMcgoo Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2006, 09:56 PM
    Hello, I've never posted here before, but I need to help from somewhere. I have known my best friend, Misty, since the 5th grade. We started going out in high school, and became closer than ever. We know each other better than our own families. After dating for almost two years, she decided to break up. I didn't like it, but she said that before our relationship went any further, she needed to see other people. It was our first relationship for both of us, and she said she wanted to make sure that what we had was the real thing, or she would be wondering for the rest of her life. She said that she was afraid if we stayed together, the curiosity would drive her to cheating down the road. The plan was to get back together after we tested the waters a little with other people. We wanted to get married some day. We stayed best friends, and it was only a week before we wound up kissing in her driveway again. We couldn't resist. From then on we were together behind closed doors, but just best friends in the public eye. We knew it would have to end when one of us found someone else. Now we are in college (I came to Montana, she stayed in the area) and we still love each other. Shortly after college started, she started dating another man. I was devastated, but the relationship only lasted three weeks. She said she couldn't help but compare him to me, and that I blew him out of the water, but she still says she's not ready to get back together yet. I don't know what to do with myself. I miss her so much it hurts. It has thrown me into a depression that is affecting my schoolwork and my friendships. To make it worse, I went home last weekend to visit, and we ended up sleeping together. We didn't plan on resuming any kind of secret relationship again, but it happened anyways. That will only make it hurt more because she is still not ready to start dating me again. I would just let go and see others, but we still love each other and talk about marriage. This is driving me insane. Please, any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    So I kind of have the same thing going on. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years but he is the only guy I have ever been with (pretty much). I kind of feel the same way as your girlfriend or ex or w/e you guys are now. HOwever, I know I love him too much to hurt him like she did you. I've gotten to the point where whenever that curiosity starts digging at me, I just go to him and we talk and hang out. That way, I remember how much he loves me and that makes that stupid curiosity go away. I know that if I did what she did that would ruin what we have. So I think what you should do is test all the waters you can in front of her ;) to see what her reaction is and maybe her jealousy will drive her to say, "oh, damn, that was a mistake!" Just a suggestion... Hey she's doing it to you and she knows she's agonizing you. Is she a mental dominatrix or what?

Oct 12, 2006, 10:15 PM
    I see what you are saying Skell. By saying that I'm not going to cut ties with her I didn't mean that I'm going to let any sort of secret relationship keep going. We actually talked about it and have already agreed that we shouldn't do that because, as happy as it makes us at the time, it will make things harder for both of us in the long run. We are just going to be friends right now. I know lots of people say that you can't "just be friends," but it is possible. I've seen it myself. It's interesting that you used that quote, I used it (well, a variation of it) when talking to Misty. I'm going to let the relationship go for now, and if it was meant to be, then we will find each other again. We have too great of a friendship to get rid of though. I know there are a lot of emotional risks in trying to stay just friends, but those are risks I'm willing to take. Me and that girl have been through heaven and hell together, and we are too close to let this ruin that bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Skell

So what happens when she finds another guy and starts dating and hanging with him? Where does that leave you?
    It will hurt, I'll admit it, but that's what she wants to do and I'll just have to find my own way to cope. She isn't forcing me to wait for her or anything. I'm free to date others, I just have to make myself do it. I don't want to, but that was the original plan when we broke up anyway. Both of us were supposed to test the waters, she just found it a little easier than I did. Not that it was easy. We had that secret relationship for more than a year before she started dating other people. It's hard for both of us to let go. Maybe Lucy is right, once I start dating other girls Misty will see that she let something really good go. I just have to rebuild myself to the point where I can actually start dating again. That's the hard part. I've been with Misty so long I don't even know how to go about trying to date someone else. Any tips?
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 10:27 PM
    You keep mentioning this secret relationship?? What the hell is that? Who were you hiding it from?
    I really don't understand.

If you think you can cope with being her friend then all well and good. I really hope for your sake that you are able.

And yes, it is possible. I just don't think it is immediately after a break up. Just my opinion though and I'm probably wrong anyway.

But be careful. I think once you get too deep inside that freindship zone you will never go back to what you had. She will see you as her buddy, not her lover. Just my opinion again! But maybe given the circumstances with your previosu friendship again I could be wrong.

I wouldn't worry too much about girls right now. Take some time to rediscover yourself. Learn about you. Learn what went wrong with Misty. How you could be a better boyfriend.

Workout, join a gym, run, school. Concentrate on other things.
    Don't think too much about women. But if you do meet somoene just be yourself. Be fun, have fun. Make them laugh and just relax and go slow. Don't get too serious or anything. Dating should be fun. You will meet lots of people. You don't have to like them all. Just enjoy the experience of dating them and finding out for yourself whether they are worth it or not.
    Boneywhitemexican Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 11:07 PM
    Man well i came 2 this subject because me and my ex have been separated 4 about 10 months already, she was my first love u know, i always have mixed feelings scared that i don't know wat love is and wat it really consist of, im a young teen im 17 going on 18 and really find it hard 2 move on because wat we had and shared is alwayz in the bak of my mind comparing 2 evryday things. I feel weak and hurt and haven't been acting myself latley, im scared and nervous about everyday things especially about love, help!
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 06:37 AM
    Thanks s_cianci. I think your answer is a good one. I'm not going to try to pressure her into anything, as hard as it will be not to. Your answer recognizes that there is interest coming from both sides. I know you other guys are trying to help, but you're trying to tell me that I don't know the woman that I have known for 8 years. If she didn't care about me then why we would still talk and visit each other? I know that I am being a little bit of a doormat here, but I have a lot of other stresses I am trying to get worked out in my life right now as well. I'm in a new place with no friends and a new school. The last thing I need to do right now is cut off contact with my best friend. We are going to have to stop any kind of physical relationship we have for now, but we will keep the friendship. I just hope that she will still be able to miss be enought to realize what we had when we are still close friends. It's so hard to try to look at other girls that way when I'm still so in love with her, but I'll have to try. I think it's the only way to get myself out of this submissive position and to have her see what we had.
    Just like I said you would. Your not going to listen to the consistent advice.

For you it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

In a couple of months when you come back here wondering what the hell went wrong will you take our advice then?

Congratulations, you've just committed emotional suicide.
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 04:41 PM
    I wonder how this guy is doing? Hopefully everything turned out okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old son says penis hurts [ 10 Answers ]

My 3 yr old son complains sometimes and says his penis hurts. I'd lean more on when he has a diaper on to sleep in. But he's said it too without. I also notice it may be when it's erect. I'll tell him to go potty when he says this usually. :confused:

Sex hurts :( [ 19 Answers ]

Hi Recently every time me and my boyfriend have sex afterward it really hurts and can't have sex for until about 3 to 4 days afterwards :( is there somethink wrong with me? And has this happened to anyone else before if it had what did you do to stop it? Thanks

Hurts [ 73 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 8moths . We were pretty steady. I really feel he loves me. He has been hurta lot by woman.. so he keeps saying he don't want any comiments yet I hear a lot of stories about him falling in love with his ex wife agai and hew had been seeing her for a while now. He...

Ouch! That Hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Went to Lowe's today to do some shopping, saw a roll of 12/2 going for $97 dollars. Glad most of my wiring projects are near complete. Anybody else run into this.

Still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I still hurt over my cousins death? It was in 98 such a long time ago. I remember one day my aunt and cousins visiting us when we lived in fayetteville. My step mom and cousin got into a religious argument over a song. Finally my aunt said she was sorry that they would just have to leave and...

View more questions Search