Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adrienna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 11:34 AM
    A song that talks about liking a guy but he has a girlfriend.
    I like this guy. We first met in Feb of this year but at the time I had a boyfriend. Well in April I quit my job where he works at and we lost contact. Well later that month I saw him at a bar. My boyfriend and I were going through some rough times so I decided to go out and enjoy my life. I ran into the guy I like. He noticed me and came over and started talking. Well once again I was dating someone so I could pursue it. Well me and my boyfriend broke up a month ago. So my best friend works with this guy I like that's how I got the job there in Feb. Well I asked her for his email addy. Him and I have been talking ever since, but he now has a girlfriend. He told me that he has always had a crush on me but he knew I was dating someone. Well now he knows Im not seeing anyone. We have talked all the time now. I mean till 130 am some nights. He wants to pursue me but since he has a girl he cant. He is a loyal person. He said he wants to give her a fair chance. But what I don't understand is how can he give her a fair chance when he is flirting with me and thinking about me. I mean he ask me sometimes should I feel bad since Ive talked to you more today than my girl. Im wanting to find a song that describes this so I can send it to him. Im really wanting him to pursue me because we click and connect like crazy. So please help me find a song.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 03:18 PM

Well it does take two to flirt so maybe you should be the one to back off some. Flirting can quite easily end up hurting once he decides he does choose her over you. So I would stop while you are ahead and tell him to let you know if and when it doesn't work out with his current relationship.
    thin74 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 12:07 AM
    I know what about (don't cha By Pussycat dolls) or you need something slow and romantic
    :)
    DoctorPhyll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 11:15 AM

How about "Why Can't I" by Liz Phair?

YouTube - Liz Phair - Why can't I?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 1, 2009, 11:29 AM

This seems to fit but as N0help4u suggested, I would advise you to back off and let things be for now. Try this one out. Lionel Richie's, "Hello".
    Cheystar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Hmph. I Just Laugh by NeverShoutNever.
    ericababy69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 07:56 PM
    Stuck In The Moment By Justin Bieber(: I know he is for like, little kids, but it's actually a good song(: And it explains a lot!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

May 25, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ericababy69 View Post
    Stuck In The Moment By Justin Bieber(: I know he is for like, little kids, but it's actually a good song(: And it explains a lot!
    An old song... Dream, Dream, Dream.. by the Everly brothers or since he has a girfriend... try "i can't make you love me."
    ImustbeRaven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 06:35 PM
    Have you ever by Brandy
    Discord Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 02:22 AM
    You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
    You Belong Here - Anberlin
    Sunshine - All-American Rejects

I'm going through something similar - but not the same.
    donquanetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Nicest thing - Kate nash
    Dallasgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 05:18 PM
    From A Table Away by: Sunny Sweeny
    Lemon_Boy1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 02:53 AM
    The Boy Is Mine- Brandy
    Girlfriend-Malina Moye
    Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 29, 2011, 12:19 AM
    Stay - Sugarland
    joyjkayem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 12:13 AM
    Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne :)
    joyjkayem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 12:14 AM
    Teardrops on my guitar-taylor swift
    ShaedeJones156 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 06:33 PM
    I'm in the same boat! I met this Guy through my sister when he came to our Christmas party! I've known him for about almost six monthz now! He likes meh too but he has a girlfriend and we talk about liking each other but we've gotten in so many fights and now he barely talks to meh and I see him occasionally because he goes to the high school and I talk to him and I really do have a gigantic crush on him too so I know how your feeling
    Soccer Girl 17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Okay I really like this guy and he is the sweetest guy ever, but he likes another girl. Yet at my sisters bonfire for her birthday we were sitting next to each other and 2 days later he tells me "i felt something between us when i was sitting next to you at the fire". Like seriously bud either go for me or her... someone please help me figure out what to do? I'm lost and I think I felt something between us too, but can't tell him that now :( help.I need advice
    Soccer Girl 17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Okay that is me exactly. My crush goes to high school too and we used to talk all the time but not really anymore
    SnookiSoftball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Call your girlfriend by Erato:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He never talks [ 18 Answers ]

Hi there, I have this guy friend, we have known each other about 3 years at college. He doesn't talk much, but he loves to do hw with me and have lunch with me. BUT he doesn't talk much to me, all he did was like ask me if I want to get to lucn together or dinner together, I said sure,...

My toilet talks to me. [ 3 Answers ]

Help! When my washing machine is running (which is located in the garage), my toilets and tubs start to fill up and/or overflow and water runs through the garage. This house was built in the 80's and I moved here in 1998. It seems like it's always having plumbing problems. There were a lot...

My 4yr. Old talks like a 2yr. Old [ 5 Answers ]

My son will be 5 this Aug. He has gone through one session of speech therapy that ended this past Dec. and will begin his second session this may followed through till end up June early July. I should start by saying that before he got into therapy he was even more behind than he is now. However...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

Girlfriend and I broke up but she talks about future. [ 8 Answers ]

OK. Well this is my first post. My girlfriend and I broke up last night. I was dating this girl for 10 months and we are relatively young. Also, about half of our relationship has been a long distance relationship with me at college and her at home. We have both been faithful to each other...

View more questions Search