Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artisticguy1987 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Can I mix kojic acid, alpha arbutin and mulberry with my moisterizer cream?
    Do skin whitening agents work well when you mix them with moisterizers creams
    For example
    Kojic acid powder with mulberry root extract, licorice extract, and L-Alpha Arbutin... can mixing all these skin whitening agent speed up the process of whitening your skin?
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 08:20 AM

Where did you get all of these ? I didn't know we could get mulberrry root extract in powder form...

May 30, 2009, 03:25 PM

desikudi you can many skin whitening agents like kojic acid powder, hydroquinone powder and many others at http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/home.html
    My friend bought skin all these things and she had great results. This website does not sell monobenzone

May 30, 2009, 03:26 PM
    desikudi you can many skin whitening agents like kojic acid powder, hydroquinone powder and many others at http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/home.html
    My friend bought all these things and she had great results. This website does not sell monobenzone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real UNBIASED Medical Evaluations of Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Mequinol [ 11 Answers ]

As I have trolled this forum in search of "the miracle cream" or "the miracle solution," I have learned tons of things not to do, but have also seen some spamming/advertising, unresearched arguments, and no pictures to prove said claims. Luckily I found an article that I hope that many of you...

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Alpha Arbutin [ 28 Answers ]

Has anyone used it and what was the outcome? Thanks. :)

Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders [ 4 Answers ]

I've been searching for skin lightening products and I found Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders on Ebay... They says that you can mix one of them into your moisteriser and use it... Have you guys tried that and please tell me the intructions how I can make it... Thanx a lot.

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

View more questions Search