Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 12:45 PM
    What to put in the picnic basket?
    Nice weather is near which means it time to pack a sheet, pick a spot in the park, and have a picnic.

I would love to know some good picnic foods because I am sick of packing the same things. Something that won't go bad because I usually make chicken or shrimp with a salad and some fruits with something to drink.

Btw, thanks everyone for answering my "what to make for baby food" question because most of the time I make my own baby food. He doesn't even like the store brand stuff. Again Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2009, 12:54 PM

Sour Cream Cucumbers

2 lg. cucumbers -- peeled & thinly sliced
    1 lg. sweet onion -- thinly sliced into rings
    ¾ c. sour cream
    3 T. white vinegar
    2 T. sugar
    Salt & pepper to taste

Salt sliced cucumbers, let sit, press out the juice.
    In a bowl, combine cucumbers and onion.
    Combine remaining ingredients and pour
    Over cucumbers. Mix well; chill.
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 26, 2009, 07:09 PM

Meat, cheese, crackers, pineapple, grapes, strawberries coupled with a red and white wine for adults. Alternative to crackers is pita's. If a meal is planned, pasta salad is a great addition. For kids, stick with the fruit and some yogurt dip. Sandwiches are always a standard, but try wraps instead.
    jjuurtrdtt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 06:42 AM
    I think that you put sandwiges drinks crisps and lots of healthy foods and maybe some chocolate food and snakes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving to the basket help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, 5.7 and 110lb. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice/tips on driving to the basket effectively during a game while being guarded. And please be specific because I would really practice it and appriciate it thanks :)

Company picnic [ 1 Answers ]

Due to insurance liability, each employee will be limited to one alcoholic drink at the company picnic.

Air in filler basket [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new pool and lately I have noticed a small amount of air coming into the filler basket through the front pipe via bubbles when the pump turns off, enough where it slowly drains the basket after a couple of hours. I don't notice any water around joints coming out of pipes or a drop in...

Going on a picnic... [ 3 Answers ]

Any suggestions on what would be great picnic foods (meals) that can sit out and no go bad really quickly.

I need help in basket ball help me! [ 4 Answers ]

Look I need some seriously help in basket ball I don't know what type of training I need for good shot average and to improve my stamina,I also need help on how to play in my position I am a center.

View more questions Search