Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saffron2903 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post

My absolute favorite is being mounted from behind with your legs closed, it just seems so submissive I guess and I love that, but I might fly solo on this #1. :D
    I have to agree with you there its not my fav but second best def so no your not the only one :)
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

May 26, 2009, 07:03 AM

And from what I gather and through my experience for her it changes up,so I try to keep it that way not too much of one thing.for the man it on his back where she's doing all the work either top or oral always a crowd plezzer
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zippit View Post
    and from what i gather and through my experience for her it changes up,so i try to keep it that way not to much of one thing.for the man it on his back where shes doing all the work either top or oral always a crowd plezzer
    You have crowds in your bedroom? Interesting...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    You have crowds in your bedroom? Interesting...
    Don't we all? Oops, tmi? :eek:
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

May 26, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drboni View Post
    The issue in my question pertains to weather or not the woman when on the bottom likes it better with her legs spread wide and pulled back as far as possible to give the deepest penetration or if she likes it better with her legs down flat on the bed and together or any position between the two extremes.
    All women are different. Apparently, your wife is not into the position you would prefer. Frankly, for anyone with bad hips, it sounds awful. Perhaps you should find a book of sexual positions and the two of you can read it together and experiment? Sounds like fun to me!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 08:46 AM

I keep one by the bed...

Then we play pick a number 1 - 120... since they are all numbered we agree to throw that one in the mix or at least try it.

Of course we have to omit the orgy ones, but the rest we give a whirl...

Somehow my partner stays in the bj numbers... hmmm, I think I am being dupped!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 08:53 AM

To the OP:

If your wife were to do NOTHING but fondle your balls, would that get you off? Sure, it feels good--but would ONLY that get you to orgasm?

My guess is "probably not".

Same thing with any position for (most) women that doesn't involve the clitoral area. THAT is where the bundle of nerves equivalent to the head of your penis is. You don't engage that, and it feels good, but will NEVER get you off.

No wonder she likes her position better than yours---yours is the equivalent to her of ONLY stroking your balls.
    Dom1961 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 09:24 AM

O.K. I give up, call me stupid (or nieve) but what's Cowgirl?
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2009, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom1961 View Post
    O.K. I give up, call me stupid (or nieve) but what's Cowgirl?
    Simple answer; Girl on top facing the guy.

More complicated answer, Google. ;)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

More complicated answer, google. ;)
    With safe search on or off Alty :p
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

More complicated answer, google. ;)
    That's cowgirl.

See Urban Dictionary, May 26: Sharewear for those terms you don't know.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 02:46 PM
    There is no one size/position fits all.

Period.

One lover could ALWAYS get off with man on top, missionary, with finger stim at the cl!toris... whether it was her or me...

The next lover NEVER got off missionary, even though it "felt great" and she was willing to self stim. From behind or from the side was better for her, and she absolutely needed "self help" to get there...

So... there is no "perfect position" that works for all...

My fav position... one that'll push me over the top in no time is man on bottom, back to the bed... woman on him, back to him... man inside her... the man has complete access to her waist, her breasts, her neck, complete control... and the weight of her arse on his hips is absolutely perfect pressure in all the right places.

The woman can get off with self stim... but I'm not going to say it's a comfortable position for the woman... at least not without a few pillows thrown in for neck support.

As for what the woman likes... its been COMPLETELY different from woman to woman.

One ONLY got off with oral. Another could get all with missionary and finger stim. Another couldn't ever get off with oral, but could in about any position if she was primed and the "driver" of sex...

Sorry. I wish there was some perfect recipe. Or not. Maybe the fact there isn't a "perfect" recipe makes the discovery more fun.
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    there is no one size/position fits all.

period.

one lover could ALWAYS get off with man on top, missionary, with finger stim at the cl!toris... whether it was her or me...

the next lover NEVER got off missionary, even though it "felt great" and she was willing to self stim. from behind or from the side was better for her, and she absolutely needed "self help" to get there...

so... there is no "perfect position" that works for all...

my fav position... one that'll push me over the top in no time is man on bottom, back to the bed... woman on him, back to him... man inside her... the man has complete access to her waist, her breasts, her neck, complete control... and the weight of her arse on his hips is absolutely perfect pressure in all the right places.

the woman can get off with self stim... but im not going to say its a comfortable position for the woman... at least not without a few pillows thrown in for neck support.

as for what the woman likes... its been COMPLETELY different from woman to woman.

one ONLY got off with oral. another could get all with missionary and finger stim. another couldnt ever get off with oral, but could in about any position if she was primed and the "driver" of sex...

sorry. i wish there was some perfect recipe. or not. maybe the fact there isnt a "perfect" recipe makes the discovery more fun.
    Okay, I changed my mind.

Any position that involves KP is the best!

KP, once again you have me melting in my seat wishing for some release.

Where the heck are you? Come back! :eek:

OWT? Sigh. :(
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 06:44 PM

My wife likes modified "Doggy" with a pillow under her hips, says she gets more clitoral stimulation that way. And she must she get off about four or five times every time.
    drboni Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    You never asked that specific question?
    You only asked what position people liked best...

I agree with Alty... why stick with just one position? lol

ok well when I'm doing boring 'ol missionary I prefer my legs up, hows that?
    Thanks for the answer to my question. Guess I was too vague in my original question. The "which position" I was referring to was the one I described in the question. I would just like to have an answer to which is preferred by the women when on their back. Legs up or legs or legs down?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 09:11 PM

I am a male, however, in my experience, women have liked it better when they have had their legs up over my shoulders... more stimulation apparently.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Uhm... ask the woman...

Seriously... there Isn't one position fits all...

One lover absolutely loved her ankles at my shoulders... the one before her... shed rather keep them bedside...

You simply cannot say "what do you women want" and expect a recipe thatll fit all women all the time...

Sure... there are some common "themes" we can think about as men... its taken me years to take the time to sensitize a woman right, and even now, I still have to fight my instincts... its hard as hell to be patient and not roam too much, too soon...

But if I've learned anything along the way... it is that each woman needs particular attention... and that means "legs up" or "legs down" doesn't mean a damn thing unless you talk to the woman you are with...

Sorry. Wish I could tell you one or the other. Doesn't work like that.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 12:08 AM

To address what sounds like the issue... I like having my legs up while I'm on my back. But to have an orgasm, in the missionary position, without self-stimulation requires legs together.

Yes, he complained that I wanted him to do push-ups. We talked about the whole thing and tried stuff. What we came up with is for him to place his legs outside mine and with knees bent; that way he has more than arms holding him up. A pillow placed on my chest is another tactic to save his arms. I love it when he stops to rest, anticipation!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 03:23 AM

I love kp's answer but I want to add...

One position that a woman may LOVE with one partner may not work for antoher partner.

For example, with my ex a would always get off in missionary.

With my current partner I cannot get off this way, I have to be on top.

So it not only varies from woman to woman... even the women can like different positions with different partners.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 05:49 AM

For me that completely depends on whether I want to orgasm.

If I want an orgasm, when I'm on my back, then he's doing pushups.

Legs up lets him get deeper, but gives me absolutely NO clitoral stimulation. I enjoy it, but that's more for him than it is for me, because unless my hand is down there, I ain't getting off that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Positions [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is a strange question but I'm looking to spice sex up a bit and I would like to know of some really exotic positions that will make sex really interesting. I'm not talking about like "Doggie style" but if it comes down to it if there's a trick I pull on my man to make him keep coming back...

Pics of girlfriend in sexual positions with friends [ 3 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend for about 6 months. She's 27 and I'm 26. I've had a problem with her past during our relationship. She seems to have a lot of guy friends that she stays in contact with that I'm uncomfortable with but I'm learning not to be upset and jealous or think anything is going on. ...

Football positions [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a diagram showing both offensive and defensive player positions.

Sleeping positions [ 5 Answers ]

Since I just found out I am pregnant I have done A LOT of reading. All the books say the best sleeping position is on your left side. I know that you should sleep on your side when you are farther along in pregnancy, but why your left side? Can you sleep on your right side? Does it really matter...

Player Positions [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where I can go on the internet to get an explanation of what each position on the team is supposed to do and the names of each of the position. Sorry, but when I am watching a game, I would like to know what each particular player does.

View more questions Search