Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Oct 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
    What does it mean when a specific number is always showing up in your life?
    Okay, my birthday is 05-05-1981 I was born at 5:01pm. There are 5 people in my immediate family. My husband is 5 years older than me. He was 5th serious boyfriend in my life. I have 5 brothers/sisters. I have had 5 of my family members die. I met my husband when my daughter was five, may of 2005. There are more instances but I could go on for like another 2 pages!!

Do you see what I am mean?? Does this number mean anything, does the fact that it keeps showing up mean anything or am I only noticing it because I want to?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 3, 2008, 12:28 PM

It means you are fixated on the number 5 :D
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Oct 3, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    It means you are fixated on the number 5 :D
    LMAO! Obviously!!

I guess I just thought after the first 25 times it showed up in my life that it was becoming more than a mere coincidence if you know what I mean.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 21, 2009, 04:11 PM

I know this was 6 months ago but I wanted to say that iknow where yo are coming from. I have an interesting topic on my forum under synchroynicites,coincidences and symbols etc.

Spiritcharms - Symbology, Coincidence, Synchronicity, Serendipity

On a numerology level, I know that the number five is a difficult and challenging number,especially if it's your birth number, but the 5's are a challenging life path.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 11:07 AM

I like this sites explanation.
    Angelic Magick: 111 and Other Triple Numbers

People call it angel numbers
    I call it syncronicity.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

May 24, 2009, 06:42 PM

It means it's a coincidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Showing number of emails on log in screen [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what change I made today on my computer, But I did something that has caused the number of emails I have to be listed above my user name on the log on screen for windows xp. Anyone know what I did to cause this so I can change it back? Thanks

Specific Law in Mass about number of tenants/leasees? [ 2 Answers ]

My roommates and I wanted to add another roommate to our lease. We now have three people in a three bedroom apartment. I called the landlord to inquiry if we could add a fourth roommate and was told that would not be possible. The landlord said there is a specific law in Massachusetts that states...

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

View more questions Search