Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spudgun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Kids alien movie
    Hi I am looking for a name of a kids film from late 80's to early 90's it about a little boy who become friends with a alien called max's and he has to keep it serect from he family its not e.t but abit like it
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

May 19, 2009, 04:28 PM

Mac and me
    moviebuff84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Mac and me great movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a kids alien movie from the 80's [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! It's driving me crazy!! I must have watched this movie sometime in the 80's or maybe early 90's. It's about a boy maybe 10 years old, he lives near a quary of some sort. I guess people started to act all strange and stuff and they all had marks on their necks. (They were all infected...

90s kids alien program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a kids program aired in the 90s about a girl who keeps an alien in her backpack. It is a real life one. The alien I think is invisible to everyone else but her. Thanks

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

80's Alien kids movie, been bugging me for YEARS! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old movie I used to have as a child. Bare with me as I can only remember bits and pieces... but it involves a kid(maybe two) either kidnapped or stowed away on an alien ship. The alien(s) were fat and green, and funny as hell, and weren't even all that mean. I...

80s movie bandaid on necks kids scary alien [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this board and am not sure how to get answers but I have a movie on my mind that I can't thnk of the name. When I was a child in the 80s I watched a movie about and never saw the end. I have never learned the name. If my memory is correct it is about a young boy... maybe aliens......

View more questions Search