Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuartwilson198 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Four Factors of Competition
    What are the FOUR factors that determine the degree of competition in the market ?

Trying to revise for an exam but can not find any helpful information about this question.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 15, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Well as this is revision what do YOU think ?
    stuartwilson198 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 01:44 PM

I think it is Supply, Demand, Price and Cost but I'm not entirely sure and I can't find any solid evidence to back this up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is business competition becoming more like the model of perfect competition? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Consider the discussion below between Kriss and Naz. KRISS: With the growth of on-line shopping, price comparison websites and falling prices for many consumer goods in recent years, I think business competition is becoming more like the economic model of perfect competition. NAZ:...

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

Factors that determine competition [ 1 Answers ]

What are factors that determine competition

Factors which determine the nature of competition and how they affect? [ 1 Answers ]

There are certain factors, which determine the nature of competition. What are these factors and how do they affect the nature of the competition? Explain giving examples??

View more questions Search