Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friendsito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2003, 01:58 PM
    US citizen marrying a colombian
    Helllllooooooooo
    Help... I am a born US citizen with now dual nationality in colombia. I want to marry my girlfriend that I have been with for 2 years. We are both 25 with no kids, never been married. What are the steps I should take. I have already visited the INS website. But I want step by step.
    mtngirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 16, 2005, 04:26 PM
    Marrying a colombian
    Hello,

I don't have any answers for you, just a similar question as well. My boyfriend is a dual colombian/US citizen... I don't want my US citizenship any longer and am willing to take his citizenship. Any idea on how to go about doing that? And how willing the Colombian govt. is to grant citizenship to an American?

Stephani
    daniellenm5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2010, 04:27 PM
    My boyfriend is a colombian citizen and I am a US citizen, what do I need to do to get married in colombia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen getting married to Colombian [ 2 Answers ]

Helllllooooooooo Help... I am a born US citizen with now dual nationality in colombia. I want to marry my girlfriend that I have been with for 2 years. We are both 25 with no kids, never been married. What are the steps I should take. I have already visited the INS website. But I want step by...

Marrying a portuguese person [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get married to a portuguese person, but I live in Northern Ireland, could someone please tell me how he can get a "freedom to marry certificate" and how to apply for a portuguese passport from the uk here.

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

H1 marrying a F1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on H1 visa and have married a student, who is on F1. She has a job with her university and have made salary reported on W-2. I work in another state and she is studying in another state. I am thinking of filing as married filing jointly for my federal return. Please advice, what status...

View more questions Search