Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uniquemanca Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2009, 01:37 AM
    Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo?
    Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? It appears to be an actor or a model. I have the city & country & occupation of this person.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 11, 2009, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by uniquemanca View Post
    Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? It appears to be an actor or a model. I have the city & country & occupation of this person.
    That depends on the photo what it has in it, idenafiable marks, the renowned/fame/recognition of the person in the photo. Question is, what photo are you asking about, if it's inapropriate please don't send it, thanks.

Peace and kindness.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:51 AM

Hi again,uniquemanca!

Thank you for starting the separate thread concerning this!

May 11, 2009, 08:50 AM
    [QUOTE=Nestorian;1726705]That depends on the photo what it has in it, idenafiable marks, the renowned/fame/recognition of the person in the photo. Question is, what photo are you asking about, if it's inapropriate please don't send it, thanks.

Ok there are 2 photos. Both show a profile of a person standing in a kitchen. It is of a schoolteacher that I spoke to for a few weeks & I just want to know if it is the real person or just someone using someone else's photo. How would I send the photo?
    Thanks
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 08:53 AM

Why don't you just post them here. Click the paper clip icon [beside the white smiley face] above the box where you are typing and attach the picture.

OR click on the yellow icon with gray mountains and paste the link to the photo.

Sarah

May 11, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Why don't you just post them here. Click the paper clip icon [beside the white smiley face] above the box where you are typing and attach the picture.

OR click on the yellow icon with gray mountains and paste the link to the photo.

Sarah
    Ok... Here is pic. I just want to know if this is from a model site or if it is the real person.
    Thanks
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 09:18 AM

Well of course it's a real person... where did you get this picture from?

Sarah

May 11, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Well of course it's a real person... where did you get this picture from?

Sarah
    She sent it to me from a chat messenger.
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 09:48 AM

Well the best thing to do is to tell her to send you another one because it came scripted.

Sarah

May 11, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Well the best thing to do is to tell her to send you another one because it came scripted.

Sarah
    Ok. What does "scripted" mean?
    Thanks
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Ok. What does "scripted" mean?
    Thanks
    It came out in computer language... lol

Sarah

May 11, 2009, 10:06 AM
    It came out in computer language... lol

Sarah
    Ok. It appears that this may very well conform my doubts then, that, this is not the real person I am speaking to. Otherwise why would't it be just an "ordinary" photo... right?
    I see no point in investing more time & may have to ask this person to get a webcam or it will be pointless.
    Thanks
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 10:39 AM
    Ok. It appears that this may very well conform my doubts then, that, this is not the real person I am speaking to. Otherwise why would't it be just an "ordinary" photo ...right?
    I see no point in investing more time & may have to ask this person to get a webcam or it will be pointless.
    Thanks
    It could be her... but then again it couldn't be.

I had a photo that I liked and sent to someone and they thought it was from another website-- they asked me for another one and well I sent it.. No biggie.

Sarah

May 11, 2009, 11:04 AM

She does have that model look about her, and her stance seems forced not something you just do for fun.

I know we can't see below her shoulders, but you can see her body language from even that, and how she is looking. Then again she could be just a model and sent you a pic of her from a job.

I'd just ask for more info on her, and see what pieces you can dig up on her. Like how her living situation is, as she may not have the cash to afford such a nice place as in that photo. Or maybe she hates red and you can gather from there that she'd probably not send you a picture of her in red if she hates it. But play it cool, it's not like it cost you money to talk to her, so have fun, chill laugh and keep it real bro.

There are many beautiful women out there, but you will only find your soul mate when you truly know yourself. Eh?

Peace be with you.

May 11, 2009, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestorian View Post
    She does have that model look about her, and her stance seems forced not something you just do for fun.

I know we can't see below her shoulders, but you can see her body language from even that, and how she is looking. Then again she could be just a model and sent you a pic of her from a job.

I'd just ask for more info on her, and see what pieces you can dig up on her. Like how her living situation is, as she may not have the cash to afford such a nice place as in that photo. Or maybe she hates red and you can gather from there that she'd probably not send you a picture of her in red if she hates it. But play it cool, it's not like it cost you money to talk to her, so have fun, chill laugh and keep it real bro.

There are many beautiful women out there, but you will only find your soul mate when you truely know yourself. Eh?

Peace be with you.
    Yes your right. Six billion fish in the sea. No biggie. I will just "feel it out" & see what happens.
    Thanks folks:)

May 11, 2009, 10:41 PM

Good on you mate!
    snejana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Who is this woman?
    Attached Images

snejana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 08:03 AM
    I would like to know who is this woman?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the real person from a photo [ 16 Answers ]

Is there any site that you can submit a photo to and trace its origins. I know someone sent me fake pictures but I want to know who the real person is... any suggestons

Does somebody knows the person in the photo? [ 9 Answers ]

4775 4776 It is personal and very important for me. Thank you

How can I find a person I only have her photo? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have just a photo of a girl and I just need to know how I can track her. I only know that I have no other data from her. I was almost been scammed by a Nigerian scam that send me her photo. Unfortunatelly for them I found out what was it about and I am just wondering how can I track the girl...

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

Try to find a men but only have photo [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a men. I only have a few photo's of him Everywere I turn to I am being refused. Is there not 1 webside that can help? Were I can put his photo on so someone will recognize him?

View more questions Search