Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firemanjones18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Wiring Diagram for Lux TX9000TS thermostat
    I have an American Standard Heat Pump with electric heat strips, I want to change the digital thermostat to a Lux programmable TX 9000ts. The american standard thermostat wiring is as follows
    R- red wire
    W2- jumper with a brown wire
    W1-jumper with a white wire
    Y- yellow wire
    G- green wire
    O- orange wire
    B- blue wire
    The wiring stripe on the back plate of the lux is a follows:
    W Y G B O RC RH C

The RC & RH have a jumper wire on them. Which color wire on the American Standard goes which terminal on the Luz?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:30 PM

This is not a compatible t-stat you need a 2 heat 2 cool stat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing my old thermostat bryant lr11746 to LUX TX9000TS [ 6 Answers ]

Please help. I have an old thermostat and know nothing about it but wanted to put the new Lux TX9000TS in for programming my heating and cooling. MY old bryant lr11746 thermo is hooked up with G1, R, O, C, E, W2, and a Y. Is there anybody that could help me figure this out as to what needs to go...

Thermostat wiring diagram; janitrol 7W/honeywell 5W [ 1 Answers ]

What is the wiring layout from the Janitrol hpt 18-60 to the Honeywell RTH230B?

Need to find wiring diagram for the trane thermostat xr400 series any possible photos [ 1 Answers ]

Need to find wiring diagram for the trane xr 400 series

Wiring diagram change from Addison Thermostat to a Honeywell [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone answer what the w3 wire would need to be hook to on the new Honeywell RTH7400 5-1-1. we are removing a addison thermostat which runs a Gas furnace and a heatpump. Please help with wiring diagram

Thermostat Changeout: from Aprilaire 8346 to a LUX TX9000TS (Wiring trouble) [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to change from an Aprilaire 8346 Digital t-stat to a LUX TX9000TS but am having a bit a trouble determining whether they're compatible. The Aprilaire wiring scheme is as follows: C W2 R G Y O/B where in this application the O/B is an O. What wires (if possible) would go to...

View more questions Search