Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel8672 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 11:17 PM
    How can I be virgin again?
    I had sex at a very young age. It been about ten years since the last time I have been with a guy. My question is will it hurt when a have sex again? What options do I have to be virgin again.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 11:32 PM

Well angel that depends on how far you want to take it. I mean there are surgeries out there that will make you appear to be a virgin again, like repairing the hymen so that it tears and you bleed etc like if you where a virgin. Its common in some muslim countries and a few countries in the west also have doctors that can perform the surgery.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 19, 2009, 11:37 PM

Apart from the surgery lighterr mentioned that will only make you seem like a virgin you will never truly be a virgin again. It doesn't matter how much you try or how well you fool a man, you in your heart will know that it is false. That special moment is gone. The box is open, the rabbit is out of the hat. Everyone makes mistakes and there are just some mistakes that can't be unmade.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Apr 19, 2009, 11:42 PM

Why do you want to be a virgin again? You've had sex, you are no longer a virgin, Technically. You can, for sexual tightness of the vagina, do kegels to tighten those muscles. That may help with any sexual pleasures. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Peace be with you.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 02:38 AM

As for the pain, it really depends on you, how relaxed and comfortable you are. I had no pain when I lost my virginity as I was completely comfortable.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 03:15 AM

Sorry but once you have had sex you can't go back into time to change that. You can only live with the decision you made.

Why does sex hurts now? Are you getting wet? If not you might want to try using lube. Are you comfortable as Shaz mention? If not, you might want to relax or play around with new positions that are comfortable for you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 05:22 AM
    It isn't EVER going to happen... you are only a virgin once, you can't ever be one again... sorry but that's just how it is. Unless you believe in reincarnation. But short of that nope.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Apr 20, 2009, 05:27 AM

You can't be a virgin again...it's physically not going to happen. It won't hurt to have sex, and you should be happy it won't...it might make you a bit sore, because you haven't had sex in a while...I can't imagine WHY you would Want to be a virgin again...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 05:31 AM

Sorry but once you lose your virginity there is not going back...
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 20, 2009, 10:01 AM

It just really depends on the 2 people and what they are doing in bed, how comfortable both of you are, and how compatible both of you body parts are.

I know when I lost my virginity it hurt a little bit, but then again I've had sex that wasn't my first time that hurt and was a little uncomfortable too.

None of us can tell you whether it will hurt. We don't know how your body will feel. Everyone feels different.

But I can definitely say no you are not a virgin again. You can only loose your virginty once.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 10:03 AM

You can take a purity vow. Won't make you a virgin, but I've heard it been called "the second virginity".

Take the vow of purity

Sarah
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 10:07 AM

If you are concerned because you want your partner to think you are a virgin,I would rethink that right off the bat.
    That would be a very poor way to begin a relationship.Honesty is the best thing.You need not go into details about when you lost your virginity but being up front about it is the best way to go.
    JordanKFairn Posts: 1, Reputation: -2

Jul 26, 2009, 10:17 AM
    After a while your hymen will grow back. It will hurt & you will probably bleed.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanKFairn View Post
    after a while your hymen will grow back. it will hurt & you will probably bleed.
    Exactly how long does it take for your hymen to grow back? Please enlighten me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 12:55 PM
    after a while your hymen will grow back. it will hurt & you will probably bleed.
    Doesn't happen. Will never happen.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 12:56 PM

I will assume the poster was joking, I am sure no one believes this
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 12:57 PM
    The thread is old. I have closed it as the OP has never returned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

I'm a virgin [ 7 Answers ]

I'm almost 20 years old, and I'm waiting for marriage to have sex with my future wife. But I have a few questions now. I heard from someone that there's a number of things a guy is supposed to do during sex, such as: Rub her back and butt Repeat her name over and over again Scream her name...

Am I a virgin [ 4 Answers ]

About four months ago my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. We tried, however his penis would not go all the way in. Only the tip of it went inside of me. The next day I began to bleed even though I had already came on my period already that month. So, am I still a virgin?

Why did he lie about not being a virgin? [ 7 Answers ]

My bf's best friend told me that my boyfriend is a virgin and I have reason to believe him because when we are out and stuff he's afraid to make a move on me and we haven't even kissed yet. He keeps on giving me lame excuses and stuff. Also when we talk about sex he seems as if he doesn't know...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

View more questions Search