Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlueEyedBoi79 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Discharge From Left Nipple.
    I am 29 and every once and a while I notice a greyish/whiteish/yellowish thick discharge from my left nipple. I have talked to my ob/gyn about it and every time I'm there, she can't see anything wrong. I have had a breast cancer scare once before but it was on my right breast. I have also had pre-cancerious leasons on my cervix... could there be a connection between the other cancer scares and the new development of discharge from my left nipple? Or could it be some kind of infected pore. My nipples are constantly very sore too.. any insight?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 05:55 PM

There is certain times where women will have discharge from their breasts. You have already been to the doctor and they are not concerned? Depending on the colour of the discharge you should be concerned. Some colours that are discharged are normal and others are not. There was an episode about this very thing on the doctors show. As far as there being a connection to your other cancer scares I honestly do not think they are linked. If you have not seen a different doctor to get a second opinion. My suggestion would be for you to get a second opinion. How long has this been happening for? Only certain type of the month? Hormonal imbalances?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 06:00 PM

Here is the link to The Doctors episode. All about women.

Shows
    BlueEyedBoi79 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    There is certain times where women will have discharge from their breasts. You have already been to the doctor and they are not concerned? Depending on the colour of the discharge you should be concerned. Some colours that are discharged are normal and others are not. There was an episode about this very thing on the doctors show. As far as there being a connection to your other cancer scares I honestly do not think they are linked. If you have not seen a different doctor to get a second opinion. My suggestion would be for you to get a second opinion. How long has this been happening for? Only certain type of the month? Hormonal imbalances?

I first noticed this about a year ago. When it first happened it was just a simple white. Now that the years have passed its gotten darker with a sometimes not often brownish color. I do have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which causes my testosterone levels to be more elevated than normal, and that's the only hormonal imbalance that I'm aware that I have. And its mainly all the time that this happenes... my nipples are sore all the time but more sore turning my cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipple discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 and never have had sex after my last period so I know I'm not pregnant.Yesterday,I noticed a white&clear liquid came out from my both nipple.I squeezed the area and a stream of a white/clear liquid squirted out.The liquid like gummy & sticky.What happen and What should I do? I'm scared of...

Nipple discharge.. . Not pregnant, should I be worried? [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently noticed that I am having a little discharge from my nipples. As I noticed it, I began to worry. I have had one of my nipples pierced and took the ring out about a year ago when my husband and I talked about trying to get pregnant. The one that was pierced has more of a white...

Blueish-green nipple discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I've discovered that by squeezing my nipples (both breasts) that they both ooze a blueish-green, clear, sticky discharge. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests that have been negative... I haven't noticed any lumps, no itching, everything is normal except for the discharge. Please help! :(

Nipple discharge [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having extremely sore breasts and swollen nipples for about a week now. I usually get tender breasts about 5 days before my period but never this early or this severe. Also, my friend told me to pull gentley on the nipple and look for fluid, when I did, a little bit of clear fluid came...

Pink nipple discharge [ 5 Answers ]

This morning when I woke up I noticed that pink colored discharged had leaked out of my breast during the night. I've had the normal clear discharge for a couple of weeks now and I'm 36 weeks pregnant and just wondering if that's normal??

View more questions Search