Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadey1232 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Scratched penis
    Hey, through oral sex my boyfriends penis was scrached we weren't away until after intercourse he was only complaining that it hurt after but it was bleeding a far bit! He is not hiv pos but I'm worried something else can happen am I worrying for the right reason or not!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 04:50 AM

The mouth is a great source for bacteria.He should do his best to disinfect his penis and apply some antibiotic ointment.Being careful to insure it does not enter the penile hole.
    He should wrap it up after he puts the cream on so there is no chance of the ointment entering his penis.

Mar 26, 2009, 04:53 AM

Can this effect me in anyway

Mar 26, 2009, 04:56 AM
    Can this effect me in any way.. like the blood
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 04:56 AM

I don't see how if he is not HIV positive as you said.That would be the only risk that I can discern but I am not a medical professional.

Mar 26, 2009, 04:59 AM
    Thanks so much
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Mar 28, 2009, 07:28 AM
    While he may not be HIV positive, there are other STD's to consider such as herpes, chlamydia, hepatitis, etc. that can be transmitted by blood. If your boyfriend has been with other partners, you have no way of knowing whether he's safe or not. While young people think that oral sex is safe, you expose yourself to the same STD's as you would with vaginal sex. More and more, it is becoming public that throat cancer can result from exposure to the HPV virus from oral sex just as cervical cancer from exposure to vaginal sex. There's no way you can know because your partner could be a carrier and not even know it.
    Without testing and maintaining a monogamous relationship, it's like playing Russian roulette.
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Mar 28, 2009, 08:00 AM

MrEasy is right. HIV isn't the only thing you have to worry about. There are a lot of other diseases you can get from another's blood. Hepatitis is a biggie. A lot of these things have no cure. Better get checked out by a doctor and start treating yourself a little better than that.

The penis injury could easily get infected. A very high percentage of human bites get infected because humans have huge amount of bacteria in their mouths. It is a good time for both of you to think about taking better care of yourselves and making better decisions moving forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'02 Honda Accord LX Front Bumper Scratched [ 1 Answers ]

What is best and least expensive way to replace bumper. Got estimate of $857.48. This is a scratch on the passenger side from parking in a rocky parking lot. Bodyshop Said whole bumper needs replacement. Googling on line to see if I can just order the Bumper brand new in silver and have a...

Scratched Vinyl Records [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a procedure or product that will remove scratches on vinyl phono records?

My son scratched a neighbors car. [ 2 Answers ]

My son spent the wknd at my sisters house. While playing with his cousins on their scooters, skateboards and whatnot, my son scratched the driver side door of a 2001 mercedes. The owner came to my sister and complained. How do I handle this. Does his insurance company get a hold of my insurance...

Scratched Freckle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 17 year old female and had a question about a freckle. I have always had a normal looking freckle on my cheek About 3 years ago I tried scratching it thinking I could make it disappear. This was a big mistake, the freckle is now slightly raised and there is a scar around it. ...

Tree in Blizzard scratched side of my truck [ 8 Answers ]

Recently in a "blizzard" when I was driving home I couldn't see through the snow. Next thing I know, a tree is down in the middle of the road, and a thick branch was strong enough to scrape into the side of my S10 along the rear quarter panel, indenting it with a scratch about 3-4 feet long. Is...

View more questions Search