Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Mar 25, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Out of memory at line: 32
    What does " out of memory at line: 32 " mean?

Its happened to me a couple times before when I am Facebook! what does it mean?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 25, 2009, 11:47 PM
    It's a problem with the sites coding and there's nowt you can do about it.
    Normally this is related to a query running.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2009, 08:03 PM

I've noticed this only happens on Facebook!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Utilizing a clothes washer line for an icemaker water line [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! A few years ago, I moved my washer/dryer from an inside washer/dryer inset located in my kitchen into the garage. I turned this area into a pantry and left both the hot and cold water valves protruding from the wall, as well as the 220 for the electric dryer. I'm tearing out the...

Connection to gas range gas line too large for gas line intake valve [ 2 Answers ]

Connection to gas range gas line too large for gas line intake valve. How can I step the range back line down a step. Is there some kind of converter I can buy?

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search