Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candygirl44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 11:13 AM
    Can you tell me how much this etching is worth?
    I have an etching in black on what seems to be yellowish ivory or plastic. It is signed Maurleon 3-26-66. It is of an old man playing the violin or fiddle. He has a beard and a trench coat on. Is it worth anything? Can anyone tell me more about the artist?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Hi, candygirl44!

Is what is below, an image of what you have?

Thanks!

Name:  Old Man Playing Violin - Use.jpg
Views: 2009
Size:  155.8 KB
    candygirl44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 06:14 AM
    Ok.. it has the same copyrite name. The same design frame but mine is rectangular, kind of same man, mine is full body and mine is in black , no color. Mine has a more cartoonish grin. I loaded pics of it on here twice but I guess that didn't work. Is there another way I can get you a pic? Can you tell me anything about it? Thanks so much!
    myart22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Just saw one of these yesterday I would be interested to know the answer or if yours is for sale

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

SZL etching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an etching by the Paris etching society. -signed by "Phillippe" in pencil bottom right of picture -numbered 117 on bottom lower left -title is a little illegible... still working on it with my french buddy could be "Emmener ? d'aimes" -It is of a country lane. Lane is lined...

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

View more questions Search