cuerpo764 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 07:50 AM
    How long does wine staying your urine
    How long does wine stay
    In your urine
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 08:00 AM

It's not just wine. It's the same for all alcohol. I've posted this before but don't have the source: "The ethanol disposal rate in a 150-pound human is about 0.5 ounce of ethanol per hour, which corresponds to 12 ounces of beer (1 can), 4 ounces of wine (1 glass), or once ounce of hard liquor (one shot). So, depending on how much you've had to drink, you can calculate how long it will take to clear the alcohol so that it doesn't show up in a urine screen."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red wine in bottle -- how long good? [ 12 Answers ]

How long can one store red wine in the bottle and Expect it to still be drinkable upon opening?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

I used cooking wine will I fail EtG urine test the next day? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to mongolian bbq and used cooking wine in my food The next day I took a EtG urine test the next day will I fail it.

How long can a red wine be stored [ 2 Answers ]

If a red wine is stored appropriately, how long generally can I store a red Cabernet? Wine factors into this equation?

View more questions Search