Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    husband1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Who sings beware?
    Who sings this song. It goes beware oh brother beware want you listen to the words? It was made in the 80's or 70's.
    husband1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by husband1 View Post
    who sings this song. it goes beware oh brother beware want you listen to the words? it was made in the 80's or 70's.
    I have been searching for over two weaks I thought loggin and messina.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 14, 2009, 05:16 PM

Louis Jordan or B.B. King is all I could find, not sure what year BB did it, but Louis Jordan was in 1946.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lady Beware? [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to find a movie I saw a long time ago, and I thought it was lady beware but none of the characters seem familiar. Can anyone tell me if there is a scene in thie movie where the woman is on a train or bus and the man comes up behind her and starts starts pressing in close to her. These...

Landlords Beware [ 4 Answers ]

I own a townhome in Charlotte, NC and it had been rented until the renter left November without paying rent. Her lease was not up until January 2009. I need to know if a small claim should be filed and if I should file for all 3 months that she has not paid. There was initially only a deposit paid...

Beware of Collection agencies [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: I want to pass the word around about the “Credit Bureau of San Luis Obispo & Santa Barbara Counties”. Do fall for this trap; this is a scam collections company. Beware of them threatening you about your credit report and what they will do with it. Report them to the Federal Trade...

Parents Beware [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Tonight, Fri, 04-07-06, "Dateline NBC" will have a report on MySpace.com, with input from MySpace. If you are a parent with teens, who use the internet, and in particular, please be aware what information your teen(s) has put on online. Some teens are "going too far" with posting MyProfile,...

Beware of Xylitol [ 1 Answers ]

We visited the dog guide school school recently. Thought I would share some of what I learned. One of their veterinarians gave a talk on current hazards. Xylitol, a newer artificial sweetener finding wide use in sugar free gums, is very bad for dogs, see...

View more questions Search