Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darren17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Children's TV show 90s rat puppets
    Hi I'm trying to find the name of a show from the 90s about evil rat who lived in a rubbish dump and slept in washing machines.
    If anyone know what it was called I would really appreciate it thank you
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 12, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Hey that does sounds familiar. Were they Jim Henson-style muppets per chance?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 07:35 AM
    That wouldn't be Fraggle Rock, would it?

Sounds similar...
    The Reaper 5by5 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm it could be Feral TV there was a bad rat who lived in the sewers maybe. But there were also a few other characters who you didn't list. I don't know but I help this helps
    blaaaab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 09:57 AM

Its called 'the adventures of grady greenspace', took me ages to find out what it was called... strangely there's hardly any evidence of it on the internet..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Old children's TV show with puppets [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a show that I haven't seen in year it used to come on about 10-13 years ago. The people were all puppets and they prince was always missing the princess would try and find him the only character I can remember was a guard of the princess he had a purple poof of hair and...

Children's TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a kids show late 80s and early 90s it had a girl with pink hair and she would sing that song do your ears hang low... I have not been able to think of the name it is really bugging me does anyone know what I am taking about

80's chidren's show with puppets [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an 80's show that involved a teacher (Ms. Kelly maybe?) and puppets. I remember the words "Kelly" and "peach" or peachtree". I want to say "Ms. Kelly and the Peachtree School" or something along those lines. I watched videos of this show at a friend's house, so I...

Tv show with puppets? [ 1 Answers ]

I think it came on hbo, it was all puppets but every puppet resembled someone famous, like ronald reagan, whoopi goldberg, phil collins and so on...

View more questions Search