Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cofimp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 12:42 AM
    I am having an affair with my friend's husband
    My friends's husband has been in love with me for the past 5 years. I have always put a stop on him, but four months ago I let go and fell in love back. I feel bad about the whole situation because of my friend, but I am extremely happy in my new relationship. What should I do?
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Mar 13, 2009, 02:55 AM

This is wrong on so many counts.If you two have fell in love and having a relationship why is your friend (his wife) being strung along.Second if he is willing to have a relationship with you when he is married , what is going to happen when you two get married.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 02:55 AM

What should you do?

Are you f-in serious??

What you should do is walk away from this married man and get yourself to a psychologist.

A mentally healthy person would not be 'extremely happy' in a relationship with their friend's husband.

You need to stop this relationship then really think about what you have done and why.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 05:20 AM

What you should do is walk into oncoming traffic! That's exactly how much pain you are going to cause your friend once she finds out that her friend is a lying tramp who was boinking her selfish, lack of b@lls husband.. Remove yourself from the situation and hope your friend forgives you, but I doubt it.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2009, 05:23 AM

Your not in a relationship. Your in a affair. Your not being a friend, and your being that person that will destroy your friendship plus the husband if he is having fun with you he will have fun with others as well.

Your friend deserves to know what her husband is doing with you.

Joe
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 09:50 AM

I guess you don't value your friend friendship because your stabbing her in back.

What ever happens to a thing called "morals"? Don't you know what your doing is morally wrong? There is't no single unattach guys in your town that isn't involve with a friend of yours for to start something with.

With friends like you who needs enemies? Now you should be woman enough to tell your so called friend. Don't get me started on the guy.
    math_dude16 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 09:54 AM

Are you CRAZY? U totally put down your friend and having another relationship with her husband. That shows a lot on your part! Your doing stuff that is morally wrong. You might want to clean up this new situation. And stop right away and ask god for forgivness.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 09:54 AM

Wow. What would you want your friend to do if the tables were turned? If she was having an affair with YOUR husband??

You exhibit NO remorse whatsoever. This is simply revolting.

You KNOW what you should do. We don't have to tell you.

Be a woman and get some self-respect. Real women don't steal their friend's husbands.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 09:57 AM

How do you see this working out?

Are you going to ride off into the sunset with your friend's husband?

In the five years you have been putting him off, did you ever ONCE tell your friend that her husband has been hitting on you? Is that why you maintained your friendship with her? Just to spend time with her husband? Why did you ever have ANY contact with her husband behind her back?

You and her husband have destroyed three peoples lives. There wasn't going to be happy ending advice given, although it is clear that his wife deserves better and you two deserve each other, than maybe you can make some new friends for him to move on to.
    UnluckyDucky Posts: 210, Reputation: 110

Mar 13, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cofimp View Post
    My friends's husband has been in love with me for the past 5 years. I have always put a stop on him, but four months ago I let go and fell in love back. I feel bad about the whole situation because of my friend, but I am extremely happy in my new relationship. What should I do?
    I think the question you should be asking yourself is "What shouldn't I have done?" and I'm pretty sure you already know the answer.

Good luck in your new "relationship". I'm curious about one thing though, I'm always interested in meeting new people and making new "friends". Where can I find "friends" like you? I could use a few stab wounds in my back...
    unspeaken21 Posts: 69, Reputation: 10

Mar 17, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Im sorry woman, but you definitely are not a friend... your horrible

I hope your "friend" finds out soon... and it better be from you... and her lame husband...

You know, if I was you I would have told my friend that her husbands heart is not in the right place as soon as I was sure that he was in love with me... it would because her pain, and it might ruin the marriage.. and she might hate me for a few days... But at least its WAY better than having an affair with her husband, don't you think?. You ruined your friendship with her forever (I hope).. and the marriage... For your sake I really hope they don't have kids... You really caused a lot of damage... What a shame..
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2009, 07:03 PM

I wish your best friend had an account here and read this.

Low life x 5847853 much?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2009, 07:23 AM
    Smiling faces tell lies, and that's what your doing to your friend. Its bad enough having a lying, cheating husband, and even worse, is a lying, conniving, backstabbing, so called friend. Poor woman, she is the one I feel for.

Tell her the truth, and then leave her, and her husband, alone.
    Milenia Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2009, 05:41 PM

What you should do is to stop this relationship asap. Start going to church and ask god for forgives. I think is hard for you but try it. Whatever you do now is not good and I believe you have a good heart and you want to get out of the trap. I thing you can do it. This man is not for you. If you continue the relashioship and marry to him, he will do the same thing to you. I will pray for you.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 20, 2009, 05:56 PM

Well, Im glad you enjoyed your tiny rush. Because it only goes downhill from here. You're going to be overwhelmed by guilt eventually... that is if your friend doesn't find out first... In all my life, there is nothing worse than going straight for a "friend's" heart and fooling around with their partner. And that guy.. he's just as much as slime as what you did to your friend.
    Janmarie Posts: 167, Reputation: 46

Apr 20, 2009, 10:14 PM

Did you post this to cause an outrage from the readers? I'm thinking you probably did because as I read your post it seems to me you really don't feel all that bad about what you are doing to your friend. I don't feel that you hold any quilt for having this affair. There are a couple things that I would like to share with you about this circumstance. You are just a mistress, an infatuation for this man. For 5 years you say that he has been in love with you, he hasn't been in love with you... you say you have always put a stop on him... but guess what? He conquered you!! You are no longer as desirable to him as you were when you were pushing him away. I don't know how long this will last but when its over... you no longer will have this wonderful relationship with your friends husband... and you will no longer have a friend. Your social life will be in ruins if you have the same circle of friends because no matter what you say or do in your defense, you will be the "bad" woman in everyone's eye's.

Are there children involved between the wife (your friend) and this man? (her husband)
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 10:47 PM

I take that you write on here asking for someone to understand how you go through or for some advice. I hate cheaters period. Backstabing your friend by sleeping with her husband? Wow... I'm actually speachless.

Advice? Stop sleeping with your friend's husband and let your friend know what you guys are doing. Tell your boyfriend the truth. It's the right thing to do. Its not going to end well but you had it coming. Sorry...
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 11:56 PM

Well seeing as she never came back I can only assume she didn't like the answers.

The Truth hurts!!
    petluver777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 12:01 AM
    You call yourself a friend! Well, I don't want any friends. I hope she beats the breaks off you!
    tracyhilton1201 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2009, 12:11 AM
    You have got to be joking by calling his wife your friend... this is so wrong! You either need to end it or woman up and tell her... Please say there are no kids involved? OMG! This is bad!! Keep in mind know matter what you do 1st- what you do will come back and haunt you because karma is a b*tch... 2nd- he's cheating with you-he'll cheat on you... good luck:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My husband is enjoying his female friend's companionship! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi to everyone! Am just feeling so sad and I don't know how to deal with my feelings... I don't know if am just jealous and insecure but I saw my husband enjoying himself In a conversation with his female co-worker and close friend I think. He didn't even felt my presence that am just meters...

Husband having an affair [ 7 Answers ]

He's having an affair over a year. I have 3 kids. He claims he's trying to come back but I push him away meaning nagging him. What are the chances he will walk away fromme?

Best friend's Husband accuses us of being lesbians. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in a very hurtful and angry predicament right now. My best friend of 11 years, her husband, my husband and our 4 kids are very close. However, on a recent trip to Vegas with my friend and her hubby, he got all bent out of shape and accused her and I of being lovers! Anyhow, after many...

My husband had an affair and she might be pregnant [ 12 Answers ]

My husband had an affair and now the girl might be pregnant. If she is pregnant, there is a 50/50% chance that it is my husband's because it might be her current boyfriends also. My husband and I are trying to work things out, he said this was the biggest mistake and he regrets it because they...

My husband had a affair [ 1 Answers ]

He had a affair and got the other woman pregnant.she has two children from a previous marriage.these children live with their father.this woman lives with her mother and sister.the grandmother is a drug addict.can you please tell me what rights my husband has.we live in California.thank you

View more questions Search