Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamieguitar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2003, 10:52 AM
    Askme.com
    This site looks like the old www.askme.com site. What happened to askme.com? This site looks similar, but all of the archived information does not seem to be here anymore.
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2003, 11:40 AM
    askme.com
    Askmecorp.com took the askme.com site down. Some feel that it was because experts were abusing the point system. Some feel that it was because it was becoming a liability because of all the spamming that was going on on the site. This site is new so that is why there is no archived message here. There were a few sites that started after this one was shut down - you can also check out this link for a few more sites as well:
    http://www.coreybryant.org/answers/answers/default.asp
    Askme posted something on their site about it was because they was BETA testing a product. I think it was a combination. Plus it was a free service they were providing - it might have just gotten too much.

Corey
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 22, 2003, 02:26 PM
    askme.com
    Messages Messages Help

Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines

Message 2128 of 2130 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message Index message #

From: michelle hardenbrook <mhardenbrookhardenbrook@y... >
    Date: Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:30 am
    Subject: Re: [AskMeExperts] Digest Number 281

ADVERTISEMENT

Askme.com is diverted to Askme Corps url. That url has been on the web since they perfected their information sharing software and began selling it to major corporations.

Askmehelpdesk is located in Redondo Beach, CA and while it may be a message board forum, it in no way is associated with Askme.com or Askme Corp. According to my contact at Askme Corp.

Regards, Tom
    keith130_2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:32 AM
    What is the best household weed killer?
    keith130_2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Best household weed killer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old AskMe [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the old "AskMe" site is still up? I had used this service a few years ago and can not find it. Thanks

Askme guy(2nd post) [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I guess you guys proved some merits of the site just by answering! Thanks, I was just searching for some info and wondered what happened to the old one. I`m going to check those others,too, but I`ll also participate in this one. Just for the record, I don`t consider myself an expert, really,...

Askme [ 2 Answers ]

Is this the place you mentioned?

View more questions Search