Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pistolcosmo1der Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 04:23 PM
    I'm in love with my boss who is a married man what do I do?
    Im in love with my boss and he's married with children he tells me he loves me he kisses me and does a lot for me but we have never been physical with each other though I wish we were and we have talked about it we flirt a lot and tex each other I know its wrong to want more from him and to want to be with him but I can't help it we have a bit of a history with each other working together for 4 years and the feelings we have for each other we talk about. Just reality is hitting me and I'm going crazy because we decided to do the friends thing which is working out but I want more from him for some reason I feel as if we were made for each other in a way. I just don't know what to do its killing me inside. I know are ages are a bit spaced but I don't care I just want to be with him
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 04:27 PM

You need to NOT spend so much time with your boss, get another job if possible, and leave a married man alone.

If he cheats on HER with YOU, he's going to "cheat" on you with his wife, too.

He's never going to leave her for you, so get that idea out of your head.

You will ALWAYS be the homewrecking other woman.

Try finding a guy that is single.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 04:34 PM

Your life will become complicated, On your list you will need to include him gitting a Divorce, how to celebrate Hollidays, and maybe the Kids Resenting you, wife will likely hate you. There are single men out there. It may be fun at the Office and in the Movies. How would you picture everyone involved 5 years from now? It can be exciting I hear.
    If he is willing to leave his wife and kids, would he leave you for a "Better Offer"?
    Wish you the best.
    Nusrath Hussain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Don't break your boss family, find some one who is single, by this you will enjoy your life 100%. Best of luck.

***** edited out personal contact info **FC
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 07:09 AM

There is little chance he is ever going to leave his wife and I wonder what he tells her about you.? There is no future, what if it goes on, he is with his kids for christmas, holidays and you sit alone waiting for that little time he can get away from them.

You need to respect and think more of yourself than this.
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Feb 14, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Don't put your feelings above right and wrong,you lose. When you play with fire you will
    Always get burned. You will suffer the consequences of your actions.

Maggie 3
    Cristiansmomma Posts: 25, Reputation: -4

Feb 14, 2009, 12:49 PM

I think that he is proberly just using you for something,showing you love,and so on,because you are one of his employees.Being involved between a relationship is still quite fuc*ed. You do not need to be involved with someone who is married,they live together,have kids and so on. It doesn't make things better.It makes things worse,and it will make you look more than you actually are. People are going to think you are some whore who stole someone's man. Trust me,I was in the SAME relationship. I got with someone almost 7 years ago.In our 3rd year,almost 4th year,I had became pregnant with him! Not knowing ALL along because WE lived together,that he was MARRIED.. in another country! After our child was born,a month later,he left to go visit his country and such. He came back when our child was 2,and then broke the news that he was married (2 years ago).We broke up since,but I guess I could say.. friends w benefits? I know it's something wrong,but we are keeping a connecting there by remaining close for our child. He just spent the whole weekend with us last weekend,and had told me a whole lot which I do believe him. He told me that he doesn't really like his wife,and he has some feelings that she is messing around.Same w him,and I told him that he was ed for not letting me know that he was married.

So,again your boss may be telling you that he doesn't like his wife,when he proberly does like his wife. It's tricky.

(& please do not talk crap about my part of the story.)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 08:25 PM

You like this safe and comforting relationship with an older man, but you have to think of your future. There is no future now... just playing around and having fun.

Someday, you are going to want a loving husband and a house of your own... working toward common goals. :)

Time for some growth in your life, girl. Don't stay in this stalled state any longer. Professional help is in order.

Best wishes, :)
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 02:43 PM
    What ever way you dress this up, you're the bit on the side... his play thing that makes his day whilst he's in work... the bit that says to him, " i'm not that old that i can't still pull".

Your just feeding his ego which any man would like, it has to stop, at the end of the day he goes home to his wife and children and continues to play happy families probably without a second thought to yourself, no matter what he tells you, wake up don't be so nieve, if his life at home was so dreadful, don't you think he would have left by now... ofcoarse he would, in fact lusting after him probably helps his sex drive with his wife.

At the end of the day he's already taken, you shouldn't even be going there, especially as there are little ones to consider, stop being so selfish take control.

You sound like you've been reading to many girly magazines which are fantasie fiction, this will not be a happy ending for any of you if you continue this behaviour with a man that is already spoken for.

Go out get another job and find your own man.
    thehistorygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolcosmo1der View Post
    Im in love with my boss and hes married with children he tells me he loves me he kisses me and does alot for me but we have never been physical with eachother tho i wish we were and we have talked about it we flirt alot and tex eachother i know its wrong to want more from him and to want to be with him but i can't help it we have a bit of a history with eachother working together for 4 years and the feelings we have for eachother we talk about. just reality is hitting me and im going crazy because we decided to do the friends thing which is working out but i want more from him for some reason i feel as if we were made for each other in a way. i just dont know what to do its killing me inside. I know are ages are a bit spaced but i dont care i just want to be with him

Don't deny love! It can pass you up, but at the same time if you believe in true love things will take place the way they are meant. You can only be the true judge of the man your dealing with. Is he real, if he hasn't physically made a move on you, maybe this is
    The start of a good friendship. Its all about Respect! Things will always happen the way they are supposed to. Maybe this guy is stuck. I fell in love in the same situation, and my only advice is to be yourself and remain friends, and if he excepts that he truly does respect you. It worked out for me in time.. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with boss - what to do [ 14 Answers ]

I am in love with my boss. He's all I think about. The problem is he's in a relationship and our employment situation is such that it would be frowned upon ethically if we started seeing one another as I am apprentice and he is my sponsor (professionally speaking). His relationship is kind of on...

Married spouse has friendship with single woman (who is his boss) [ 6 Answers ]

They have had a phone relationship for about 6 months, I found out about 3 months ago, and finally asked that no more calls be done (approximately 3months there was around 400 calls some of them where calls made but not answered by the person they were calling). Husband was not telling wife of this...

I think I'm in love with my boss [ 7 Answers ]

OK I'm a marrieds women who's in love with her married boss he's a lot older than me and we have made outa few times when we do make out we sneak into his oofice... see I rally like him a lot but I'm not sure how he feels about me f he likes me to or f he using mefor a fling... one day when were...

In love with my Married boss [ 14 Answers ]

Wow, where do I begin. We have known each other for 5 years and have been extremely great friends. Not only is he married but I am close with his kids, know his wife and I work for him. Funny thing is, I never found him sexually attractive and therefore allowed myself to get close to him and...

View more questions Search