Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Feb 15, 2009, 12:44 PM
    What language do angels and demons speak?
    I would really like to know. When summoning a spirit (angelic or demonic) they usually speak the language of the person who summoned them, but what is their original language. And please don't say "Hebrew" or "Latin" or "Aramaic". It would be impossible for them to speak any of those languages originally because those languages didn't exist until humans came along... and if angels and demons predate the human race it would be impossible for them to originally speak a human language. So does anyone know what language angels and demons ORIGINALLY speak?

*I would prefer only those who have experience with angels and demons to answer. Please don't post any stupid role-playing game answers or answers from movies such as the Exorcist or something. *
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 12:50 PM

The angels speak in "intentions" and not really any language as you put it. They can hear and understand anyone regardless of what language the asker speaks to them in. They understand the asker's intent.

Feb 15, 2009, 06:15 PM

As far as I know angels speak Enochian but I'm still go unclear with what demons speak. I've never heard of angels of speaking "intentions" but thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 06:39 PM

If they were speaking to you, they would merely be heard in your language. When speaking to each other or God, one may assume they have their own. We would assume this since everyone who has seen or spoke to angels understood them.
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Feb 15, 2009, 06:59 PM

They speak whatever language you speak. If your bilingual, they're bilingual =D
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2009, 01:02 AM

They don't need a language if they exists . Like in dreams u have people communicating with each other rather than using any language?
    As same is with communications between angels n demons
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 20, 2009, 11:43 PM

C. S. Lewis called their language "Old Solar." But he was writing sci fi novels (sort of) at the time. If we are looking at novels, in Ursula LeGuin's books there is a "Language of the Making" also called "True Speech," the language of dragons. Some people I have talked to say the closest we have to that here on planet earth is Sanskrit. That in Sanskrit, the word and the thing it names are one, so that to speak the word is to invoke the essential energy of the thing. I haven't studied Sanskrit myself to find out if that is true, although I'd like to give it a shot.

In dreams and trance experiences I find most beings I encounter speak in sudden flashes of information. Mental telepathy, I guess you could call it.

Feb 21, 2009, 06:06 AM

After consulting with several ceremonial magicians through the help of my High Priestess, they told me that demons speak whatever language the person who summoned them speaks. So for example, if I speak English, when I summon Ashtaroth for example, he/she would speak English. If two days later some dude in France summons him/her, then Ashtaroth would speak French. As for what demons speak to each other in, they did not know.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 21, 2009, 09:08 PM

The other piece of this is that there are some worlds/mental states/experiences you can achieve only by being willing to let go of words, turn off the left brain and operate in images and feelings.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 26, 2009, 04:59 PM

Since we can only speculate the originality of language and draw conclusions. On another note, I agree with everyone that they will communicate with you, whichever way you communicate with them regardless if it is an angel or a demon. But I will ask a great philosopher that I know who studied for a priest (amongst other areas of spirituality) and get back to you to your original question.
    rhalsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 08:36 PM
    Sure it is got to be a language that deals with eternal things, or at least spiritual things. Or are they interested in material things?? Any language that can be use in any religion is a proper language to communicate with angels and deamons as well.
    SELFSEARCHER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Angels and deamons do not speak a language... then how come they speak when some one has summoned them?answer my friend is that we humans have created our languages,our moves,ourselves.angels and deamons use them to explain speak or whisper to us humans..
    REAL TRUTH CANNOT BE EXPRESSED.TRUTH IS LIKE WATER.. NO COLOUR.. NO TASTE..
    THEN HOW COME GREAT LORDS EXPRESSED THEIR TRUTH?
    I THINK THEY Didn't EXPRESS.THEY THOUGHT.. THEY THOUGHT US.
    ANGELS AND DEMONS DO NOT SPEAK.THEY FEEL.THAT'S THEIr LANGUAGE.
    hheerrss Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2009, 06:39 PM

As I learned in Steubenville, God and the angels speak Tongues. It sounds like a singing sound and like that person is rolling their tongues, but in a beautiful voice. You can only get this when God picks a person, sends them to you and tells them what to say. They speak the language that God speaks, Tongues, and then they translate it into English. I have 1st hand info on this because this has happened to me. And it's then most beautiful thing I've heard.
    jimmiel.corafaithen Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Angels and Demons speak the most ancient Original Language of Zapoqra, which sounds like (but is different from) Sanskrit. Here are some sample sentences in Zapoqra: "Ata Qara Atu Intramm Satti. Satti Marri Asi. Asitti Marri Asi.
    Heeyeah Sheeyeah Katandana Raya. Seiney-Jow, Miel Cor-A-Faithen."
    jimmiel.corafaithen Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2010, 12:39 PM

What is Zapoqra?
    Zapoqra is the most ancient original language of Angels & Demons,
    Which they use when communicating amongst themselves.
    angelunknown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Angels speak a language of the god yes they can under stand all languages but as humans it is hard to tap in to that angelic mind. Do any one know if you can possibly be possesed by a good angel. I speak a language that I don't know of. One day I was able to speak all langueges. I need understanding... I feel so lost... if you can relate please call 3126070633... ask for angel(and yes that is my name)
    luckystarz152000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 02:58 AM
    I am so pleased to see a conversation of this magnitude taking place. Amen, nameste, om :) I think Sanskrit and Sumerian cuneiform is probably the closet we will ever get to understanding a language potentially three times as old as our existence. Science says we've been on this planet for roughly 4.6 Billion years but we know the universe is about 13.75 billion years old... Imagine what could have taken place in the 9 or so billion years before our existence. And on the topic of imagination, your brain can only visualize and see with that which you can imagine! Example: <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xUcYULFQUs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xUcYULFQUs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jul 9, 2010, 03:00 AM
    I am so pleased to see a conversation of this magnitude taking place. Amen, nameste, om :) I think Sanskrit and Sumerian cuneiform is probably the closet we will ever get to understanding a language potentially three times as old as our existence. Science says we've been on this planet for roughly 4.6 Billion years but we know the universe is about 13.75 billion years old... Imagine what could have taken place in the 9 or so billion years before our existence. And on the topic of imagination, your brain can only visualize and see with that which you can imagine! <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xUcYULFQUs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xUcYULFQUs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jul 9, 2010, 03:03 AM
    Hehe computer glich sorry
    sainteule Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Angels speak an angelic language that is not of this world. They speak directly to your mind and not vocally. It is often inspiring to hear an angel and usually a spiritual event will follow. They are often drawn to acts of compassion and leave the listener with a feeling of great comfort. -saint eule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Angels and Demons. The fall (?) [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in up to my neck in research on Angels/Demons and such (Focusing on the beliefs/history of Jewish/Christian/Muslim faiths. Really interested in the crossover of several Angels from good to bad... (and a few sliding back over to good). The fall, the 2 wars in heaven, Annunaki, etc. ...

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Demons [ 142 Answers ]

Here's a question and I would like to get a christian (especially catholic) point of veiw on this. What is your belief about demons? Do they exist and do they mess with us in a spiritua sense? Can one really be possessed? I have a friend who has a severe seizure disorder, and he is a devout...

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

View more questions Search