Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahhernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 12:24 AM
    My above ground pool is FROZEN
    I just recently bought my house and the previous people were renters and did not winterize NO COVER! It is frozen solid or at least it seems so. I have never had a pool so I am new to all of this and that is why it did not seem like a concern which I am WRONG. I bought a cover for it is there something I can do to save my pool?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 11:10 AM

Cover or no cover they all freeze in the winter if you have below 32 degree. The water will be dirtier this spring than if it had a cover but its all cleanable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leveling the ground with mulch for above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could use mulch to level the ground for my above ground pool. I was told not to use sand, and I have a hard time digging.

Frozen pool [ 1 Answers ]

How would I remove a frozen above ground pool?

Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water. 1. Is this hurting my pool 2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool ...

Leveling ground for an above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

I spoke to a pool company and they said that when installing an above ground pool you should "dish" the ground in the middle. This meaning that you make the ground in the middle of the pool 3 to 12 inches deeper than the rest of the ground. Everyone else that I have spoken to has said to level the...

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

View more questions Search