Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hariprasadbarla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Request letter to professor
    Hi friends,
    I want to join in research work at college.So for that I need to write a letter to the professor. By seeing the letter he should impress up on me.Could you please guide me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 01:19 AM

Hi, hariprasadbarla!

If you would like to post a draft such a letter here, without putting in any contact information, I'm sure that there'll be those of us who'll come along who would be willing to advise you as to how you might make improvements to your letter.

Thanks!
    nachoko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 11:55 PM

I an nechoko, want to get phd supervisor in germany in sustainable livelihood studies. How do I get his/her recommendatio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write service period request letter. [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! I need to know about the way of writing service period request letter from HR Manager. Can you help me on this, please?

How to write a letter to a professor [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to graduate this year, I want to apply to a graduate school overseas. But as I am not used to writing letters in English, not to mention to write to a profressor, would anybody please tell me how to write a letter to a professor?

How could I write a proper letter to a professor? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: To whom it concerns I am an international student who looks forward to applying for one of the American universities. In order to increase my success, I should contact my father's friend, a professor in a university. The professor cares much about a good writing, and I have to show...

Request Tutorial For Closure Letter [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to write a letter to create closure after someone I loved passed on, how would I go about that? What should it include? Thanks!

View more questions Search