Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdivine123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 10:35 AM
    Sample Letter - Motion for Discovery
    I need to draft a letter to the Judge requesting "Motion for Discovery" - do you have any samply templates that I may follow?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tdivine123 View Post
    I need to draft a letter to the Judge requesting "Motion for Discovery" - do you have any samply templates that I may follow?

What Court? Small Claims is very user friendly. Higher Courts are not.
    tdivine123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Texas courts - very small. I was told to prepare a letter requesting Motion for Discovery. Just want to make sure I have the wording correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court date assigned.motion of discovery/validation letter? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have read many helpful things on here for people being sued by collection agencies. I am being sued by a collection agency for a debt that I don't feel I owe (well the entire amount of at least) It was within one month of when the statute of limitations ran out. Anyhow, I gave my statement...

Motion of Discovery [ 8 Answers ]

Am I able to ask for a Motion of Discovery, in my own defense? The court I am facing won't allow a public defender if the State's Attourney is not seeking jail time. I want to know how I proceed without a lawyer. Am I eligible to ask for Discovery, and HOW??

Sample Motion of Discovery? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a sample Motion of Discovery? Possibly for Michigan? I need to reply to a summons for old credit card debt. I plan on filing an Intent to Defend but need to know how to prepare a Motion of Discovery. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Motion of discovery [ 3 Answers ]

How do u file for a motion of discovery what all u have to do

View more questions Search