Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasannad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 03:45 PM
    How to requesting experience letter
    I resigned my company one year ago and not able to request my experience letter so far. Two days ago, I called HR manager and asked issue me a experience letter, then he said that you send me a written request. I do not have idea how to officially request a experience letter from him. Could you please tell me how to write a request letter for obtaining my experience letter from ex company. Thanks in advance
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2009, 03:42 AM

Hi, prasannad!

I do apologize that no one has yet come along to address your question! In case you haven't done so, I would suggest writing such a letter like the following. It doesn't have to be long. It's just a simple request.

I'm also assuming that this is for your work history with the company and not concerning a letter of recommendation. If I'm incorrect about that, please let me know.

Dear [Name of the Person to Whom You're Making the Request.}

Please accept this correspondence as a request for documentation concerning the dates of employment for [Name of Company], job duties that I performed and responsibilities that I had.

I would appreciate it if I could receive this documentation at your earliest possible convenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

[Your Signature.]

[Your Typed Name.]

In the header of your letter you would need to have your name, address and phone number as well as maybe even your email address.

After that you would put the name of the person to whom this is being addressed as well as their address.

The date could come next.

For samples as to how to format a business letter, please click on the following link.

Standard Business Letter Formatting - Google Search

I wish for you only the best!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Requesting a new judge [ 12 Answers ]

How can a plaintiff request a new judge when she feels as though the judge is repeatedly swaying the other way. She is a single mother, has two jobs, and is in college. She came to me for advice. Tuesday was her court day. The father failed FOUR drug analysis tests and had owed her over $2500...

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

Requesting assistance [ 2 Answers ]

My citibank account got turned over to a attorney collection agency, so I agreed to pay $300 then 5/07 the account was sold to another attorney collection agency, and I lost my good paying job. So I was sending $150 and now due to unforseen circumstances I am paying $80-95 per month. I received a...

Writing a Letter requesting someone to sign rights over [ 5 Answers ]

K I am trying to write a letter and request my daughters father to sign his rights over. She is 7 years old and we want my boyfriend and other daughters father to adopt her. Her father does not see her, he comes like once or twice a year to see her and then he is gone again and we don't hear...

Helpdesk requesting [ 6 Answers ]

A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.

View more questions Search