Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GAMEL Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:39 PM
    Sex,sex,sex. Can't get if off my mind!
    Ive been with my boyfriend for a year now. And I love having sex. I mean 2-3 times a day. I can't get enough. I'm scared one day he's going to tell me he's sick of me always being so needy or thinking our relationship is revolved around his penis.. like we'll be laying beside each other and my first instinct is to lay on top of him and get him all in the mood (so then I get my way ;).. ) not sure if this is a bad thing.. but I don't want our relationship to stay all about sex... hmm
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jan 18, 2009, 11:46 PM

With most things we feel pleasurable with, we want more and more. Can be dangerous. If you do it too often you can loose interest in him, and want something more? That's not to way you will, but you may.

You need to beable to find pleasure else where, and to give it a rest for a day or two, that makes it that much better. Knowing you want it, and not getting it. You can do it, but maybe try that, just every other day.

As great as what you are saying is, believe me, any of the girls I knew/ know that like their sex, they were the funnest. However, it got too same old when we did it every day, so we switched to once every second day, some times going for weeks with out it, and let me tell you there is nothing better then that, both are HOT and Heavy. It's a tease, and absolute extacey. But it may not be for you, who knows.

At any rate, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Peace and kindness.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:43 AM

It sounds to me like you don't feel you have anything to offer of merit to a man but sex, sex, sex... and that has made you so desperate. :)

It is a time for you to talk over your fears with a professional... get to understand what you have to offer others besides sex.

Best wishes, girl,
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 19, 2009, 10:55 AM
    If you are both in love with each other and apparently things are going good between you two, keep having sex. What's the problem here?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 09:19 PM

Like Choux has mentioned, it also sounds like tha's all you have to offer... Especially your statement, you lay on top of him to get "him", in the mood? How about the rest of life in general, like talking, finding out about each other, believe me sex will slow down and then you will find out what keeps you together, it takes more then sexual attraction... You can get sex and sexually turned on by a lot of people, but sex with someone you have things in common with and have formed a bond is a lot more satisfying
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 09:55 PM

Are you orgasmic? Wanting more is a common symptom for women who haven't gotten theirs yet. What about masturbation? If you drive is higher than his, it's good to have a fall back.
    jen4989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 10:39 PM

Hello,so I'm in a similar situation. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 yrs now. The difference is that he likes to have sex a lot and I don't. It just gets old. I just talked to him about it and he was OK with it. I would suggest that the next time you two are together don't lie next to each other just sit and talk just ask him how he feels about it. For all you know he might like it just as much as you do but everyone is different.. oh by the way I don't know how old you are but I'm 19 yrs old and I just had my first baby... and that was a result of having a lot of sex with my boyfriend... it even happens when you do it just once... just be careful...
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 21, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMEL View Post
    im scared one day he's going to tell me he's sick of me always being so needy or thinking our relationship is revolved around his penis..
    Trust me, that is not going to happen! :p
    shayshay106 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Well if he hasent said nothing yet your OK but if he starts to act different then your in trouble

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You were on my mind [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 questions: I'm looking for a song that has the lyric "you were on my mind" in it. It's a girl and it kind of sounds like an evanescense type song It's really new and they play it on college radio stations Then there is another song I heard once and I cannot remember any of the...

There is something on my mind that I need too tell her [ 18 Answers ]

What do I do if I have to tel my girlfriend something that is so important that it would make or break our relationship. I love her so much that I can't seem too tell her. Does that sound strange. I need too know I am lost in a sea on my own thoughts. Should I write her a letter or just come start...

On my mind. [ 8 Answers ]

So this has been on my mind for a while, I am the father on my daughters birth certificate and have been soul supporter of her since day one. My daughter is now one and a half and I got with my fiancée when she was about four months pragnet with her. My question is if I have been dad in every way...

Can't get her out of my mind [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my ex for 4 years. And we have been broke up for 4 months, I can't get her off my mind, I've been keeping busy working and when I'm not at work I do all that I can to keep busy, but she will pop in to my head and stay for a while. Part of me still loves her and the other part hates...

Fan has mind of its own [ 5 Answers ]

I switched on my Carrier 58GS075-BA last weekend to cool down my house, and the fan never stopped running. The thermostat is in the off position, and the fan kept running, doesn't seem to matter if its on heat or cool. I stopped the fan with the on/off switch on the side of the furnace. Last night...

View more questions Search