Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peachez323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 08:09 PM
    Bright red period blood
    My period started today and the blood is bright red I don't ever remember it being that color in the last 15 years. Is this something I should worry about? It also is very heavy and came on very fast no cramps or any of the other signs I normally get with a period usually I can tell ahead of time if my period is coming I never pay attention to the amount of days in between or what date I get it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Peachez,

I believe it is time to get to the doctor, bright red blood, while maybe normal, can sometimes be a sign of a problem and needs to be checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots that stop period in its tracks! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been blessed with extremely heavy periods and massive blood clots due to fibroids. Over the past few months, I have noticed an unusual and unsettling change. My period will start and appear to be normal (for me) then, it will just stop! It will stop for hours and even up to two days. ...

Bright Red Period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started my period and this time it is bright red. It has never been like this, I could have swore I was pregnant. I had every symptom of pregnancy. I was vomiting, headaches, cramping, fatigue, and nasuea. Does anyone know what a bright red period means? Thanks

Bright red bleeding 12 days before expected [ 1 Answers ]

I took my first BC pill, missed the second, took the third, missed the fourth, took the fifth and sixth, and then stopped taking them. I had unprotected sex four times during that time. My period would normally be due May 18, but today I had bright red (usually I have dark red) blood that came on...

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search