Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DezzyRea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 01:43 PM
    What are the physical effects of suffocation by pillow?
    I am writing a book. What are the physical signs of suffocation by pillow after ones death. I know that particulates can be found in the nose and mouth.. But is there anything else? Do eyes bulge, lips turn a funny color? Please help!
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 07:35 PM

Here is one reference on suffocation symptoms:
    Symptoms of Suffocation - WrongDiagnosis.com
    I have absolutely no expertise in this area except for watching Law and Order.lol
    I am just guessing but if a pillow is forcefully pressed against the face, maybe there is some bruising of the face and neck and the bad guy might have his knee or knees on the victim's chest causing some more bruising. There could also be some aspiration into the lungs (maybe). I'm already in over my head and neck. I suggest you check goog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional Suffocation and Confusion [ 16 Answers ]

Hey guys... I'm new here so I would like to say that it is a pleasure to meet and talk to you all. I read a lot of post, and made me realize a lot of things... but I have to admit, regardless of many wonderful advices, it is still really tough... Although many of the situations here revolve around...

Should we get Barack another pillow? [ 38 Answers ]

Guess who made 26 trips between Damascus and Chicago from 2003 to 2006? The important question is, Why!! Never underestimate the Clinton War Machine. Hillary was right a few weeks ago: “Now, the fun part starts.” Barack Obama’s signature campaign line—”Yes, We Can!”—was delivered with a...

Death by suffocation ? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible for a person to suffocate without visible signs on the body, e.g if you drank Alcohol and fell asleep face down into pillows.:confused:

Emotional effects of a physical scar [ 8 Answers ]

I have a scar on my hand as a result of an accident as a child. It is only about 1 inch long but has always and still does cause me much embarrassment. How do I cope with these emotional feelings? They are very profound especially if I am being watched when I am doing anything.

Pillow talk [ 2 Answers ]

My little granddaughter stayed over with me last night and slept in a travel cot - to stop any draughts getting to her I placed a large king size duvet around the base of the cot - every 6o secs she kept caughing - I gave her Tyxilix cought medicine every 3 hrs but to no avail - do you think that...

View more questions Search