Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mercury36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Popular Dance song, no lyrics can you help me?
    OK the beat now bear with me goes something like this nanana... nananana... nannana... nanana... nana-nananananana. Ok I know that doesn't help too much. It has no lyrics and sometimes at dances is like the strobe light song, any suggestions would be very helpful. I have been searchign for months.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2006, 09:46 AM
    Could it perhaps be The Hamster Dance?
    Sorry Hamster Dance has words later in song.. my bad... but still a good tune to listen to... lol

May 27, 2006, 01:08 PM
    I believe it has also been used at hockey games
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Not nana nana hey hey hey goodbye..

May 28, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Nope it has no words. I know this is really hard to figure out, I do really appreaciate the trying though.
    ckc_2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2006, 10:44 AM
    I think its from Las Ketchup
    100Years2Live Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Jun 1, 2006, 05:41 AM
    Could it be Rampe by Daddy Yankee, it is a very popular dance song.
    Tomcat84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Is it the one with the series of ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh's?
    CEP0817 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2006, 06:43 PM
    I know what song you are talking about... I am pretty sure.
    The reason I found this website and this post was because I was googling to try to find the song. The "nanana...nananana...nannana...nanana...nana-nananananana" is not someone going "nanana" it's a machine or keyboard, am I right?
    To tomcat, I think you are referring to The Zombie Nation song, which is the only similar song I found in my quest.
    I think Paul Oakenfold may have to do something with this song, but I am probably wrong.

Hopefully we will find out soon.
    otakon_ Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jul 4, 2006, 07:54 AM
    I'm on the same boat as CEP0817. :D
    I've been googling in it for some time 'till my nose bump in here and as far as I can tell about "our" song, it's a mix of dance and disco thing and it as LYRICS, I remember hearing in english ("..Knowing...") and spanish("...qero te..."). It's not Rompe (not Rampe) of Daddy Yankee, that's an annoying bad recorded music of reagge/hip hop, it really sucks. BEAR WITH US, "our" song is so popular these days >.< we hear it on T.V, Football Stadiums, parties, discos... Someone must know what we talkin'! :p
    "Hey (I think) nanananananananana nie (sounds like that)"
    zoom98 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2006, 06:19 PM
    "Naaaa, na, HEY!, na na naaaa na, na naaaa, na, HEY!, naaaa na..."
    GARY GLITTER, "Rock and Roll Part 2"
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 06:47 PM
    I feel like Im in the twilight zone... all these people looking for this song keep finding this thread... and the all searched for nanana... nananana... nannana... nanana... nana-nananananana...

Im freakin out, man! :D

:cool:
    nolan728 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 05:37 AM
    I know exactly what song you are referring to. I wish I knew the name because along with others I am trying to find out as well through searches. I know its one some dance cd's but there are millions and it would take an extremely long time to figure out that 1 song... WHOEVER KNOWS THE NAME OF THIS TECHNO/DANCE SONG PLEASE PLEASE POST IT ON THIS BLOG! :)
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2006, 11:01 AM
    If someone could post the time, timing of the nananas, or anything about the rhythm, that would be a BIG help because the nananas are not enough for the people who don't already know what song you are talking about.
    22176 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 07:59 AM
    I have the answer. I too have been trying to track the name of this song down for ages and have finally found it. It is called:

Carnival de paris

By:
    Dario g

This song, if it's the one your looking for is the official theme tune for the world cup 1998 which was held in france, hence the name of the song.

Hope this has helped you out.

Danny. :)

Jul 24, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 22176
    I HAVE THE ANSWER. I TOO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TRACK THE NAME OF THIS SONG DOWN FOR AGES AND HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT. IT IS CALLED:

Carnival De Paris

BY:
    DARIO G

THIS SONG, IF ITS THE ONE YOUR LOOKING FOR IS THE OFFICIAL THEME TUNE FOR THE WORLD CUP 1998 WHICH WAS HELD IN FRANCE, HENCE THE NAME OF THE SONG.

HOPE THIS HAS HELPED YOU OUT.

DANNY. :)
    (For starts, don't use caps -_-.) Absolutely not the one. I don't see where the na..thing and dance music fits in that single. Our song is recent, 05/06 at least, and it as (some) lines in english and spanish.
    I hope u somehow helped someone with that, but plz don't post off the subject whillya?..
    mocha_twist88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 09:44 PM
    I was in cuba last week and that song was sooo popular, they played it in like every club and it goes hey nanananananan nay and its like techno and I think there's some english and spanish. It was a really good song and I really want to no what its called so if anybody knows it please tell me
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2006, 09:26 PM
    Banana Rama? No wait, that goes more like this: Ditty Ditty Dit dit Do Do Do Do Ditty Dit Dit Doo Doo!

Jul 28, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mocha_twist88
    i was in cuba last week and that song was sooo popular, they played it in like every club and it goes hey nanananananan nay and its like techno and i think theres some english and spanish. it was a really good song and i really wanna no wut its called so if nebody knows it pls tell me
    By the way u put it, that's pretty much the song m8 ;) *bows*. Like I also said before there's english and spanish lines throughout the music, just don't quite agree about being a techno sound, there are differences ya know? Cheers
    P.s: Only the name's missin'...
    P.p.s: Still searchin' the song everywhere (but I ain't desperate or anything!) I would humbly post the name of it*if* I come across.
    mocha_twist88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2006, 04:05 PM
    I found the song I was looking for I don't know it is the same one you wanted but it is called "remember" by the underdog project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a well known dance song [ 5 Answers ]

A hit of some years ago, it was something like: Na nanananaaaa nananananaaaa nananana naaaa (these are actually words, but I can't understant what she is saying And in a mid section, a girl was singing something like "night and day" Maybe not that words, Im not a native english speaker It...

Looking for title of dance song.. [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard this song many times.. It's a latin girl, I think, singing an upbeat dance song and there's moves to the dance It goes something like... 'i saida hey, a ha, a hey,. something something' I asked a waitress and she said it was called 'caseda hey' or something I have no idea how...

Need name of line dance song [ 15 Answers ]

The song tells you exactly what to do - step right, step left, jump, turn around, I think I heard Charlie Brown, wave your hands in the air I want the song's title & who sings it - then some how I need to learn all the moves that are not self-explanatory! TIA Cathy

What Dance Song? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, could anyone help me with this song. If made (as good as I could) the melody from the song --> http://users.skynet.be/princeskeleth/what.mp3 <-- If anyone can help me, please... Grtz and thanks, - Encycloop -

Title of the song - only know some lyrics HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Are you going to San Francisco?. with flowers in your hair... 60's song and I am stumped... Please help with the title and artist :)

View more questions Search