Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torri26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 12:31 PM
    How Can I Make Myself Wet
    What can I eat or do to make my vagina wet for sexual activity with my husband
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 12:37 PM

What happens during foreplay, are you not getting wet naturally, what artificial products have you tried.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2008, 12:38 PM

Foreplay should do the trick,I don't think there is anything you can ingest to make you ready.

K-Y jelly is a good lubricant.
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 20, 2008, 12:54 PM

Usually good foreplay will do the trick.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Dec 20, 2008, 02:09 PM

Are you and your husband engaging in enough foreplay? there are no "foods" you eat to make you wet, you have to be sexually aroused.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Dec 22, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Astro Glide
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2008, 06:06 AM

The only way to "make yourself wet" is to get sexually excited about something. What that takes will vary woman to woman... otherwise cheat with personal lubes.
    mitchdalen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 06:27 AM
    You can prepare yourself for intercourse in a number of ways: physical, emotional, as well as what can be called environmental.

Physical-foreplay to manually prepare the vagina for penetration, by either direct manipulation by hand, mouth or object alone or with various lubricants or "topping"

Emotional- Imagery (mental or viewed), conversation (spoken or written)

Environmental- Mood stimulation: candle light, music, colors, textures, smells

While there are tried and true methods, you must experiment or being willing to try various methods that may heighten arousal. Just be safe.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 12:30 PM

If you are not getting moist, then you are not "turned on". IN my experience, it is impossible not to get wet from fooling around... kissing, breasts felt up and tweeked, gently tugging, twisting, and patting on the pubes, heavy breathing in the ear... and so on and so on.

So, I have to ask, why doesn't your husband turn you on? Did you have a religious upbringing?

Cordially,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make him like me? [ 18 Answers ]

I like this totally sweet guy and he acts all frendly and such but how am I sure that he likes me? Please help!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

How to make him pay [ 3 Answers ]

How do I make my ex husband pay per our ageement on our divorce decree? Do I have to get a different lawyer? Can I file lien against his belongings on my own through court? I am in Hawaii

Someone to make a bio [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make a biography about myself?:confused:

Make or buy? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me What the importance of make-or-buy studies for a company is ?

View more questions Search