Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikjazzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 11:59 PM
    How can I lose my stomach
    Hi.I am 19 years old and I'm 5'5 and 155lbs! Not to long ago I was only 125lbs. I need to get back down to that. And its only in my stomach and my back. I don't know want to do. I don't like being fat any more...
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 12:25 AM

Stop eating, just kidding. I have and exercise that's perfect for the stomach. That area is really not that hard forget all of the gizmos in T.V. We do this in krate class. Sit down on the floor and spread you legs halfway. Now take a broom handle or a mop handle and put it behind yout head holding it. Now as you sit there twist your body from left to right and you will feel your stomach muscles streach and side muscles. You can do this and even watch T.V. I actually some years bought this wheel that's about 8 inches or so and what you do is get on all fours and grab this handel that goes through this double wheel and slowly move the wheel out straight and then at angels from side to side. His will work those stomach muscles like you would not believe! Its cheap and small. I out pillows under my knees to soften the knee thing. Do this every other day and do more reps and it will blow you away. I am in construction and this helps me not to get a sore back when I lift. I also do breath control. Every time you go to get into your ca or go to sit down exhale and hold those muscles in for a second or two. Iam 50 and it works great for me. Good luck and have a nice Holiday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

How do you lose stomach fat [ 5 Answers ]

I had my first baby one year ago. Now my stomach has a lot of fat. ( Stomach Fat ). How do I lose it?

Need to lose my stomach! [ 5 Answers ]

I am 17 and I go to the egym around 3 times a week and I do mostly cardio but I do lift weights... now the problem I am having is losing my stomach fat... I do situps on the pilates balls and ill be sore but I don't see any results I feel like it's a waist of time, and I haven't lost any weight I...

How Do You Lose Weight In The Stomach Area? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4'9'' and i weight 130 pounds. My doctor says that beacause I am so short I am suppose to be 99 lbs which I dont believe but apparently its true. I want to lose weight. When I played soccer I was a size 3 and now I'm a size 12. I really want to lose weight Can anyone help me out please??

Want to lose stomach. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I started going to the gym to get more in shape. What should I focus on when I am there in order to lose my stomach ? I have gained some weight but it seems to all be in my stomach. I feel like I look pregnant. It makes me feel uncomfortable by the way I look. Also,what can I do when I...

View more questions Search