Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manjiri Menezes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Scholarship for child of a disabled parent
    My husband is disabled and I am looking for scholarships for children of disabled parents. I have heard that children of disabled parents could go to college for free. I don't know if that is true or is there any help out there.

Thanks,
    Concerned Mother
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 01:37 PM

No, but your college finicial aid office will have most of the common grant and loans that they can get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disabled Child in Placement and Parent Threatened with Abandonment by CPS [ 8 Answers ]

We are in WA state and my son is in a state institution -- he is severely autistic and 13 and was placed there voluntarily by us because he is violent in the home and was kicked out of schoo for violence. DSHS is telling me that I must come pick him up or they will charge me with "abandonment". ...

Disabled and deceased parent [ 3 Answers ]

My father is deceased and my mother is disabled and this means I have no help for college. Does any one know where to start looking for help?

Disabled parent [ 8 Answers ]

If a man has been on ssi in n.j. all of his adult life due to nuerological impairment,learning disorders,adhd and conduct disorder can he be ordered to pay child support or be ordered to get a job?academic skills are at the 2nd to 4th grade levels.

I am a disabled adult with a codendent parent [ 4 Answers ]

I am sorry this is so long I tried to make this as short as possible, but I thought the details were very important. I am dealing with different type of codependency and I am miserable. Here it goes: I am 32 yrs old. I believe my mother and I are codependent (or at least one of us is) I have...

View more questions Search